ghost kid

Books on tulpas

Not only is it in the guides section, it is the first result the the guides section

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-tulpas-creation-sentience-and-vocality-guide

I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I'd never pay money for a tulpa guide/resource. That information should all be free. I don't like people who charge for that.

I also don't like the idea of tulpa books in general. People shouldn't buy a book and call it a day, they should absorb as much information as possible from as many people as possible. Nobody should rely on a single source of information when it comes to this sort of thing.

Recently someone published a book on Amazon where they used sources from tulpa.info, but credited them as being from tulpa.io because he doesn't like .info. So not only are people like this hungry to make money on something that's normally freely accessible, they're also dishonest. It's really shady imo.

Personally, I think it's up to the individual what they should and shouldn't do. If you disapprove of tulpa books, that's your choice. If I want to buy a tulpa book, I will do.

I have a tulpa book which is called "tulpa". I haven't read it all yet as it is written in a language I'm learning. It's written by the guy who was one of the writers for the Superman comics who ended up with an accidental Superman tulpa and the book is about him and his tulpa and another tulpa.

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition