Visualization Help And Christians

FAQ man

Hey everyone. I know a lot of you are having problems with visualization so I compiled this little list of links that I think could help. Some of them are sort of based on the "if you can imagine it, you can achieve it" theory, and that's all well and good, but the real meat of what we're doing should be within the techniques given. Also, some of you might want to check out the litemind website and ebook, which has a lot of interesting stuff in relation to the brain that's pertinent to tulpaforcing.

And yes, I had to manually type out these links.

http://litemind.com/how-to-develop-visualization-skill/

http://www.excommunicte.net/10-ways-to-hel...ization-skills/

Http://ezinearticles.com/?tips-for-masteri...niques&id=15315

This one is for kids, but I think the method used is good enough.

http://www.greatschools.org/students/activ...mental-image.gs

This one has some new age shit at the top but the methods are solid.

Key-hypnosis.com/self-help/visualization-techniques/lv6-guided-visualization-exercises.php

check out this article about christians and god. Sound a bit like a tulpa to you guys too?

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2012/april/c...god-041212.html

Discuss.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never had any trouble with visualization. I'm surprised that's even possible. The excommunicate and ezine article links are broken. The two other links are good and helpful, though.

Not sure what to say about the God article. I always looked at Christians as though they were just having an imaginary friend.

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ532zg9CI-HGgpZnIokLkJmH6GGGpZ_14ROex4EoLLNJhBOif4W9_XFcsNzA

Why did this get so many views yet so few replies?

Thanks for the links FAQ, I'm really bad at visualization and this is really helpful.

I picked up a book that looked interesting that was about metaphysics and I had thought it was based on psychology until one of the chapters was titled "How the Holy Spirit Can Be Both One and Many". Meditative or visualization methods seem to be common in many religions, probably just because of globalization people can mix what works from different parts of the world to meet their needs.

Tulpa name: Liz

Some traits: Confident, Open-Minded, Motivated

Progress: Working on Visualization

Sentience: Rare pressure responses

My progress with Liz.

Very nice sources, I will eventually get round to practising them.

Its rather ironic how the Christian article steers clear of the "God is only in your mind, he is not real" message portrayed by our communities findings.

Not trying to be anti-religion here, but simply implying that Christians censor anything that doesn't correspond to their belief.

Trust me, I have a Christian family.

Blog

Current Tulpa status:

Debating whether or not to restart tulpa forcing... ;__;

Guest applesauce99

Not trying to be anti-religion here, but simply implying that Christians censor anything that doesn't correspond to their belief.

Trust me, I have a Christian family.

I agree completely. I have found that many religions try harder to keep you in their circle than to actually educate you. Which is why I decided not to be religious and left the church a year ago. As soon as I left I felt 'free' in the full sense of the word - free to think for myself and not think the way the church had taught me. I'm not atheist, as I don't 'HATE' religion, but I don't want to be a part of one again.

Guest applesauce99

I read somewhere that atheists disrespect religions. I guess there are always some people that will do that regardless of belief though, huh?