Art of Simmie and our World

September13

So I'm not the greatest artist in the world but I really wanted to try and draw Simmie. I've already posted these drawings so I'll just link to them here:

Spoiler

image.pngimage.png

I think I did a fairly good job capturing the basics of Simmie's looks! The green top and short shorts are Simmie's most iconic outfit. Sadly, her face in the full-body drawing went wrong so I opted to cover it, but the portrait on the right turned out a lot better.

One thing I did do, however, was create Simmie in the Sims 3, long before I ever thought to make her a tulpa or indeed before I knew what tulpamancy was. I recently took my favorite picture of Simmie--the one her portait was based on--and run it through some filters. I upped the sharpness and contrast and did a couple other things to it that I can't remember, and the result was this rather striking image:

simmiefilter2.thumb.png.2165af91e1b3e4cb92ae792476441069.png

I can't help but be transfixed by her face. These are the kinds of eyes that wars are fought over. I like to keep this picture up on my second monitor when doing things on the computer; it's a constant reminder that Simmie is here with me and I need to keep her on my mind. 

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookin good 👍. I keep a "locket" of Jaina on my phone to sneak a peek at from time to time. 

Jaina: Her eyes are quite striking. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Once again I'm not great at drawing people, but I decided to give it my best again and draw a picture of Simmie and I together and chillin on the couch in our wonderland:

image.thumb.png.eea1eccdda6a3bbb38bc76e9fa5f589f.png

Simmie's on the right and I'm on the left. Yes, sometimes I'm a girl in our wonderland. Simmie's face didn't come out quite right (scroll up for how it's supposed to look) but other than that I'm actually pretty happy with this!

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Simmie and I were playing The Sims together and we decided to play a little dress-up, picking out all kinds of crazy outfits for each of us. But then I put her sim into this outfit and she struck this pose and I just knew I had to draw it! Not Simmie's usual style for sure but she really enjoyed the dress-up, and I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out!

simmie0106.jpg

Edited by September13
wrong file

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

(edited)

So...I spent about three hours building this in Minecraft, but it's 2D and her face still looks off. 🤦‍♂️ Still, this is my statue of Simmie that stands 120m above the water!

simmiestatue1.thumb.png.2cf2f48c4594e501f392edae66267036.png

Couldn't get her eyes right so I gave her some cool shades instead. 😎

Here's a couple of additional views and angles:

Spoiler

simmiestatue2.thumb.png.1355f8ae6d8b08c30393638fe5972c86.png

From the viewing platform at water level.

simmiestatue3.thumb.png.9e78788baf2a9df85ab74dd88dfce397.png

Her statue at night.

simmiestatue4.thumb.png.338f24183b0be06649e672a9bfa12386.png

And finally, the silhouette of the statue as viewed from underwater. Kind of hard to see but I really like this for some reason.

I might go back and improve the shading and possibly even try to add 3D elements to the statue.

The inscription on the viewing platform reads:

May her statue stand as large as she stands in my mind

And may she guide you to safe harbor just as she has guided me

Edited by September13

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.