September13

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody ready for some modern art????

image.png.4c0cbbf4cef435a3fd8841042cea36b8.png

Here's a portrait of Simmie and me. I'm on the left, Simmie's on the right.

I swear this isn't a shitpost. (Well, it might be 20% shitpost). There is logic behind this: Now that we're working on possession I have started to see Simmie and I as "two ghosts in a meat mech". I'm representing us here as balls of light of a color that represents each of us. When we work on possession I imagine Simmie's green ball of light getting brighter and moving into the center of the control room of the meat mech. I might create more symbolic art of this type soon.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

(edited)

OMG, you should have seen the work it took us to do one of those and it wasn't any more touching or thoughtful. Nice job!  

Edited by Misha

I really like it, it shows that you don't need to be "amazing at art." To be good at it, since literally any art is classified as good art. That's besides the point. I don't know if you meant for it to be modern art-y, but unlike what I hear most people say about it. If it's not for money and fame, and instead genuinely comes from the heart like your's clearly does. I think it's beautiful. :)