Worried that my Tulpa got adopted

I made a Tulpa long time ago, i suffer from mental issues, mainly really bad intrussive thoughts, last winter i had a mental breakdown and imagined someone doing bad things to her on purpose, i feel extremely guilty, i dont think i can maintain her in my mind anymore looking how messed up my mind is, i want to let her go, because i dont think i will ever forgive myself.

Someone on reddit subreddit offered to adopt her, i agreed, but then she said that she doesnt want to adopted. Im worried that she got accidently transfered from my mind, would it be possible?

No, it's not possible for your tulpa to be transfered from your mind

Hi. I'm Miri, Miichu's host. I want to help my tulpa achieve her goals but ultimately, I'm just tagging along. Here's our Progress Report

ย 

Unless you prefer a metaphysical point of view, it is widely accepted to consider tulpas a part of the brain. Therefore no, tulpas cannot travel from one person to another.

Placid.

Tulpas: Ireen (she/her), born 8th of May 2018.

(edited)

The other person would be effectively creating a tulpa of their own, based on (and that believes they were) yours. That doesn't affect anything in your own brain though, other than making you (and weirdly, maybe even your own tulpa) feel better about not keeping them active anymore.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Itโ€™s not possible in the same way itโ€™s not possible for your consciousness to be adopted by someone on Reddit.

Edited by ruleofthumb

(Dots represent colors we used before July 10th, 2021. Check our profile for dates.)

Stone uses blue โ—

Betty uses orange

Consigliere uses green โ—

Cloud uses grey โ—โ—โ—

Progress Report