Right here! https://community.tulpa.info/forum/26-new-users/

and here: 

We have a whole subforum board for new users and resources.

Here is the Guide subforum: https://community.tulpa.info/forum/29-guides/

Make sure to introduce yourself on our Mass Intro thread. Most users check that topic for greeting newcomers. 

It's kind of non sequitur, but most forum chatting activity filters through our LOTPW (Last One to Post Wins) thread. 

But don't feel obligated to post there. We do have a real chat thread that is a bit slower paced and more focused on discussion. 

Many of the users from the old era of the forums founding have moved on but we have a new growing core of users that seems to have started circa 2018 and are pretty active. You will see many of them in LOTPW. I recommend browsing a couple threads in our Tulpas forum especially if you have any specific questions. Many of them may already have answers in there. Just use the search function. If you want to browse through currently active discussions, you can use the "View Today's Posts" function. We also have a discord server:

Just follow the link in the comment. It's more fast paced and a slightly different vibe than the forums. It can be useful if you have pressing questions or want to participate in quicker discussions. I personally like to use the forums because I get time to post longer more thought out questions and answers. It just depends on what works better for you. If you have any concerns as you go, feel free to at our staff @Pleeb, @Rangerand @Srn347.  Myself @Glaurung26(my name is Darron) or Simmie @TurboSimmie are also quite active moderators. You'll know them by an icorn in their profile badge, usually a shield. Apologies if I forgot anyone 😅. We've grown the moderator team a little recently.

I hope this helps and welcome to Tulpa.info!

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]