Road and Yuki's cold base!

Road

Ello Ello, I have been lurking a while here trying to figure out what is best for my way of going about things.

First off, I'm Road and my tulpa's name is Yuki. I've been on the site a couple of months, yet everytime I tried to tulpaforce or the like, i got nothing or I was too distracted, I had the hardest time visualizing anything and nothing I was trying seemed to work. I took a break looking for a way, and re-stumbled upon the site and read Irish's guide and saw the book that he read; The Law and the Promise by Neville Goddard. I went and found the book and read it. Whalah! BAM! All my problems seemed to be solved, not only did I suddenly like magic gain the ability to visualize, I gained a little of a new outlook on life.

Anywho, as sad as it may sound, I am a delightful pizza boy, and spend a great deal of time driving around daydreaming in my car. So I decided that while I'm driving I should put the time to good use and put it towards creating Yuki.

I've noticed that not only is it easier to see my wonderland while having my eyes open, I can see Yuki almost clearly except maybe her face. I've been narrating to her while I drive, I sing to her, share old memories from my past and talk to her as if she were to respond. She isn't sentient from what I can tell, but sometimes I think i get an emotional response to things I do.

I've been doing the driving thing for about a week now, and every night and morning for about a half hour, I force her directly giving her whatever attention I can muster. I don't think I will be keeping track of the hours I have spent, seeing as how I haven't been doing so up until now.

So to describe Yuki, she has long black and white hair, she is short around 5 feet tall and has very feminine facial and body features. I started her with the idea of her being a Yuki-Onna or Snow Woman, yet she will most likely end up as a normal human, as being cold all the time might have its downfalls. So far I haven't been picturing her with clothes most the time since I haven't got her form down to a tee, yet she will most likely wear sundresses or baggy guy clothing if I can have a say in it xD

My biggest issue is maintaining the picture of her in my mind for long periods of time. I have a frittzish mind and its hard to think on one thing for more than brief periods, so any advice would be amazing. Its been easier for me to do things thinking with the wonderland in the background and having my eyes open. Closing my eyes when I'm not trying to sleep seems really difficult to me =\.

Thanks and its good to finally get this down on paper(internet) and share it with all of you!

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its going to be a short post since I am in the TD Garden and the show is about to start. Today I feel I made a lot of progress. I explained a lot of different things about life in detail while in our wonderland. I'm starting to be able to see her much more clearly. And its very exciting.

I'm treating her as if she is already sentient. If all my questions and statements are for her to mimic I don't think it would help to make her sentient unless she already was.

EDIT: I should not be allowed to post via phone...

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Welcome to the forums, sir!

And yes, tulpa are sentient from the start. It's up to you to accept their sentience.

If you're having trouble keeping Yuki in your mind, try using something to remind you to think of her- a band on your wrist, a string on your finger, a mark on your hand, etc. Every time you look at it, just think of her.

Good luck, thread lurking commencing.

Thank you so much Josh, I found a bracelet, which Ill use that has colors which I have decided to pair with her (Blue, White, Black.) So far the idea is amazing, everytime I feel it or see it I think of her!

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Since I first decided that I was going to create Yuki, I have been preparing, about 2 months back, I bought a planner, just for Yuki. I never really got to use it and I almost forgot about the thing, yet today I found it and inside were all my trait post-it notes! I wrote one trait or like or dislike on each one. Just some brainstorming. Today I took each one in my hand as I forced and gave them to Yuki. I have no idea the effect, but I am going to make a routine of it and even add more as I think of them!

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

Wow your making Great Progress I see! And it's always nice to see a New Member on the forums.

I only wish the best for you and Yuki, and don't be afaid to lurk and post on other parts of these forums, am sure everyone would like to get to know you better.

pix: Link

Diary: http://ponystasha.tumblr.com

Koomer.

Had a long forcing session tonight, yet it was really really hard to stay awake. In no way was I actually tired, yet for some reason even while sitting it was hard to keep conscious.

I entered my wonderland which I could see very vividly yet in regards to Yuki, I still am having the hardest time visualizing her face. No reactions or signs or her attempting to communicate yet that I can see. It is still very early in her development so I am not put off.

The bracelet that I was using for her wasn't seeming personal enough. So I made new bracelets out of some old T-shirts, one both blue and white, another just white and another just blue. I am trying to find ways to incorporate symbolism with each, though I am trying to stay simple. So far they are a great aid in keeping me thinking of her and narrating.

Before I sleep tonight I am going to try to have another forcing session possibly using tones. Hopefully that will keep my mind blank of intruding thoughts while keeping me from drifting off to sleep.

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization

Ive been having the hardest time visualizing her, I can get most of her body, and even sometimes a face. Yet holding the image is the hardest thing. My mind is so fritzy and it is very frustrating. Im using tones, yet all they seem to be doing at this point is keep out outside sounds. When I'm trying my hardest to visualize her, I keep hearing giggling, I dont know if it is me or her, I might be parroting though I am not sure.

I must find a way to hold my focus for longer periods of time. >.>

Scratch what I said in my previous post! I found something that works! I can almost see her vividly if i listen to Jazz and have my eyes open, yet in the dark. Im going to continue doing this every night till I can see her without trying to. I am so excited about this. I've been so frustrated about not making any progress that it was hindering me. I'd like to thank Chulpi for his guide, which saw immediate results!

Yuki Human Female

Vocalization