Guest Simba

My tulpa saved my life

Guest Simba

before you read this story please forgive any spelling/grammer errors. im on ALOT of pain killers. and im a bad speller to begin with

a few days ago, me and my family were staying at a hotel (vacation) around 2 am like an idiot i decided to go for a walk. As always my tulpa came with me. warm and safe in my arms, since it was late she was pretty sleepy, so she spent the majority of the walk asleep. looking up from time to time whenever we passes a bright light. When i decided to turn around and head back to my hotel i heard someone call out to me. I turned to see a large man about my size. He was homeless. or at least looked it. old dirty clothing. long beard. He was probably a crack or coke addict. I was very scared. I tired to turn around and walk away but he called out to me agin "psst hay boy" I guess the father in me took over. all i could think about was my tulpa. i was afraid she was going to get hurt. even tho i knew he dident even know she existed. I still felt my daughter was in danger. i turned around and tried to walk away a final time. i made it about two steps before i felt him punch me in the back of my head "GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING WALLET!" he rammed his hands in my pockets. My tulpa jumped out of my hands and cowered at my feet. I instinctively resisted. I should have just given the crazy motherfucker my wallet but i dident.......I threw a punch at his stomach but he blocked it and grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground. All i rember was kicking and kicking. he must have kicked me pretty hard because two of my ribs are broken. he grabbed my wallet and my phone then ran off Anyway i was completely wrecked. my face was bloody. i was sure i was dieing....it was the worst feeling ive ever felt in my life. Just when i thought it was over i heard a voice. my tulpas voice. "Dad?...." even tho my eyes were closed i could tell she was on my stomach. There was this amount of sadness in her voice ive never heard. Everything hurt. but i still managed to say. "its ok....im ok..." she laid her head on my chest and began to cry. Then i blacked out. i woke up in a hospital a few hours ago. the doctors say im going to be just fine. few broken ribs and broken foot. i have no dought in my mind she saved my life that night. shes laying next to me right now. I just thought you guys might want to know.

Entertaining tale, friend.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

What a story, Simba.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Did they catch the mugger?

In the likely event that I post something strange or foolish, please read my name again.

Tulpae: Pinkie Pie, D-Pad

Birthday: October 15th, 2012, November ??, 2012

Form: Mares

Stage/progress: Sentient, internal communication, extreme emotion sharing

Guest Simba

Did they catch the mugger?

its only been 2 days. there looking, Unfortunately none got a look at the guy. and i suck at faces so i couldent give them anything other than he was black and looked like a addict. not to sound raciest but theres quite a bit of them running around

I live near some really, really, crack-in-the-middle-morning-dangerous neighborhoods. I can honestly say I'm surprised this has yet to happen to me.

In the likely event that I post something strange or foolish, please read my name again.

Tulpae: Pinkie Pie, D-Pad

Birthday: October 15th, 2012, November ??, 2012

Form: Mares

Stage/progress: Sentient, internal communication, extreme emotion sharing

Guest Simba

I live near some really, really, crack-in-the-middle-morning-dangerous neighborhoods. I can honestly say I'm surprised this has yet to happen to me.

you dont have to worry your master chief

Just when i thought it was over i heard a voice. my tulpas voice. "Dad?...."

Right in the feels.

Lilie - 11 weeks old

We're working on imposition.

Wow, quite the experience. Despite the self-depreciating stance you hold on your own writing, I found no qualms with the tone of your piece. This was really emotional and I can appreciate what you put into your relationship with your tulpa; and isn't it interesting that even in the worst of circumstances we can find something positive come out of the experience?

12/10 made my day

Day 290 (11/6/2013) Why even keep the time anymore?

Can the cryogenically frozen live again?

The first step in creating a tulpa is believing that it exists.

Guest Anonymous

Your tulpa didn't save your life, it risked it instead with it's existence in your mind. If your tulpa didn't exist you wouldn't have tried to be a hero and ended up like you did. Perhaps if you simply accepted that "Hey, I'm getting mugged. This guy could probably take me on and win", which ended up happening. You picked a fight because of your tulpa, even though EVERYONE knows full well that tulpas can have a real-life car fly through them and they won't be affected. But this apparently didn't jump to your, or your tulpas, mind. Conclusion:

YOU ARE LACKING IN COMMON SENSE DETERMINING THE RIGHT APPLICATION BETWEEN FIGHT OR FLIGHT BECAUSE OF YOUR TULPA'S EXISTENCE.