Effects of Melatonin on Tulpaforcing

WhiiteRussian

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the people saying this doesn't work, I'd like to try it. Is melatonin purchasable by minors?

If you live in the US, you can buy it where vitamin supplements are in a store like Walmart.

Despite the people saying this doesn't work, I'd like to try it. Is melatonin purchasable by minors?

as far as i know, melantonin is something completely natural, and you cant get hurt by it.

i see no reason why something like that would have a age limit.

Ayo grill how you be?

Cool, what about Duane Reade? The closet WalMart is like, 10 miles away.

Probably any store really that would have vitamins.

If not sure just call them and ask.

Have tried this a few times since seeing this thread; it makes visualization and imposition more vivid for significantly less effort, but YMMV. The trade-off is that it becomes difficult to focus and ... y'know, stay awake.

I would be interested in seeing the results of melatonin supplements + a harder stimulant (*phetamines, etc) on forcing. Anyone have any experiences?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but I have been forcing for the past 2 weeks with melatonin. I find the effects incredible. I take a shot of espresso and lie in the dark for 15 minutes, take the 5mg of melatonin and lie in bed. My visualization starts from just average all the way to nearly full lucidity. After about half an hour I can open my eyes and instantly go back to wonderland when I close them, see all my surroundings and actually interact with them. I'm also beginning to get audio hallucinations but still have trouble deciphering and holding onto them. This is still a great improvement from 5 months of no sound. I m probably one of the oldest slow pokes by now and these are the first good results I've been seeing. Definitely continuing this strategy.

Sorry to bump an old thread but I have been forcing for the past 2 weeks with melatonin. I find the effects incredible. I take a shot of espresso and lie in the dark for 15 minutes, take the 5mg of melatonin and lie in bed. My visualization starts from just average all the way to nearly full lucidity. After about half an hour I can open my eyes and instantly go back to wonderland when I close them, see all my surroundings and actually interact with them. I'm also beginning to get audio hallucinations but still have trouble deciphering and holding onto them. This is still a great improvement from 5 months of no sound. I m probably one of the oldest slow pokes by now and these are the first good results I've been seeing. Definitely continuing this strategy.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, i wanna try this now.

im not sure if we have any tho.

also shotting coffe sounds fun.

Ayo grill how you be?

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping thread.

I don't think melatonine will help much with tulpa forging, it can help people that are usually hyperactive or nervous to calm down.

I'd recommened a vitamin B complex, specialy B6 that helps with brain activity. B6 has a good impact with the vividness of dreams, so it may help with visualization.