For Tulpæ having gone through an identidy crisis

Spice

This reminds me... How many tulpae do freak out when they realize they're a thought form?

Link really did NOT take it well, Kayleigh thought it was awesome because she realized it meant she could do literally anything she could imagine, and it didn't really affect my others much/at all.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

This reminds me... How many tulpae do freak out when they realize they're a thought form?

I would like to know how I can avoid mine from freaking out, is there any way to 'break it gently' so to say, or are most okay with it?

"I was told soon after my creation, so I was fine. Antyla simply told me exactly what I am, and his purposes for creating me. I'm glad he did.

It's not like adoption or anything where they wouldn't understand. I understood then, and I understand now. You can't miss what you never had. Even if I did miss it I probably wouldn't mind."