Muscle spasms

Sometimes you either have a pinched nerve or the likes but if nothing like that then it's usually your mind trying to register your body in different places.

I suggest kinda rubbing those muscles as you do it, no one said you had to be perfectly still while tulpaforcing, when you are perfectly still though that's when your mind will cause those muscle spasms.

Guest AnotherGuest

I thought I was the only one. I started getting muslce twitches especially during sessions about two weeks ago. They're quite harmless and usually occur in the legs, but aren't limited to them. They vary in intensity and frequency.

Don't worry about it. As long as you aren't randomly slapping various assorted objects surrounding you, you should be fine. When I 'force', I can feel my hands twitch as I use them in the wonderland.

Is this not the exact same thing as eyes moving during rem sleep?

[Note: Opinions]

Guest Anonymous

It's just your body's natural movement, and is completely natural. It's actually considered one of the hardest things to control during meditation, and can take years to control. The best thing to do is just not worry about it or pay attention to it, because it'll become much more apparent.

I get muscle spasms all the time when tulpaforcing, in varying degrees. Sometimes, it's just a short stroke in my torso. Other times, I jump my whole body or move an arm.

Don't worry, that's just your tulpa messing with your motor system in an attempt to possess your body against your will.

Don't worry, that's just your tulpa messing with your motor system in an attempt to possess your body against your will.

Yeah, it's completely normal. Some tulpas actually stop trying to strangle you with your own hand after a while.

I think it has something to do with you being completely still and your brain testing certain muscles to know if your body is asleep or not.

Your nerves report no movement for a while, your mind reacts with using it a bit, if you react it's cool, otherwise your body reacts a bit more before it goes to a sort of stand-by mode.

quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

This has been happening to me too. Sudden spasms of underarms, whenever I tulpaforced, but also when I just thought of my tulpa.

When it became downright overwhelming, I talked to my tulpa and said that I didn't know where it was coming from, but if it was him, I wanted him to stop.

I still get these spasms, but they have decreased in intensity.