Specifically Vague Experiments

NesterBones

If you can link to any of those stories, you should. Without any prior information, I naturally want to say that if those cases did happen, the person being touched could just be confirming it based on suggestion by the creator, whether he intends it or not. Even without a tulpa, I bet you could lead people to believe they had been touched by something if you go about it the right way.

One thing I find funny is people think if you can telepathically communicate just a little bit they automatically think that means you can bend reality to your whim like a toy. Like I said, in theory, telepathy is really easy to do. But only a little bit, and I mean really little, sending a simple message is very difficult. Moving objects and manifesting life is completely out of the question, and I don't think just because the tulpa is "supposed to be telepathic" means that will accomplish anything.

It's a cute experiment but so is leaving fruit out and seeing if sentient mold grows on it. You're pretty much going about this almost backwards.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

I think you're missing a few things here, Bin. It seems almost as if one thing I said rubbed you the wrong way and now you're intent on shooting everything down by claiming it all as nonsense and ridiculous dreams.

The whole project has multiple purposes and I've said multiple times I'd be crazy to expect all of the things I've written to happen. I've never even claimed it could. That's the point of experimentation. Also I said before that if an Espeon tulpa was created successfully, and it had psychic powers as an Espeon would, and the powers could effect the physical world, it would still be questionable whether or not it was the tulpa's doing or a feat of my own accomplished through the tulpa as a sort of avatar.

You said it yourself it's unclear whether tulpae are sentient beings or unconscious puppets so it's theoretically possible that one could unconsciously perform tele/psychokinetic feats via a tulpa.

The experiment serves a few simple purposes:

1. Proving to myself I can create a tulpa.

2. Testing the extent of what a tulpa can and can't do first-hand.

3. Testing the possibility of a tulpa, given the proper natural abilities, being able to use said abilities in specific ways ranging from simple communication between multiple people on a telepathic level to effecting the physical world.

4. Test various theories and hypotheses that may come up along the way i.e., if a tulpa is a sentient thoughtform, could a tulpa with the proper mental capacity itself create a tulpa?

There's a lot more to this than you seem to be reading into and I still stand by my original position.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

Well, don't be discouraged. If it is possible, thinking you can't do it would probably be the easiest way to make it so you can't.

Keeping the "tulpae can't become true physical beings or influence the physical world" bit in mind, theoretically, if my Espeon tulpa could demonstrate physical evidence of psychic powers, that would mean that I myself would be performing said psychic feats while using Espeon as a sort of channel

Well, you can't really come to that conclusion, since that would also open up the possibility that tulpa are separate entities bound to their partner (metaphysical ftw), among many, many other explanations. You would need more tests.

It was one theory. Of course no conclusions can be met yet since I'm still in the process of creating the tulpa. I'll be posting my first progress log soon.

And I'm nowhere near discouraged. Reading an opinion like that only fuels my ambition and wants me even more to reach conclusions so the dispute can be settled. There's a lot known and unknown about tulpae still and I'm still the new guy on the block here. My perspective is that anything is possible and if people can prove or disprove something once and for all, it would greatly benefit the advancement of knowledge on that particular subject.

As for the claims and stories, that's all I know them to be. I can't guarantee credibility, but I'll post links as I find them where ever they'd belong here. I'd imagine here in the research section.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

I think this topic may be better suited in Progress Report for the simple reason that it's your log of the tulpa you're creating.

That dosen't mean you cannot continue your experiment in this thread (and my apologies if I misread your post).

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png