KM & RD

KruegerMeister

5/2/17: I chatted with my tulpas about stuff. Nina liked some art I saw of anthropomorphized chemical elements. I watched The Red Pill, and heard there was disturbing imagery. My tulpas said they'd be there for me if I got anxious. Dash ate popcorn while watching the film. She possessed me during a Q&A panel, in less than a minute. I felt a kinda of "tingle" around my head during it, kinda like a trance. Shou said he was proud of me, but I told him Dash was the one who had asked the question, but Dash said she'd asked the question I'd wanted to.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5/4/17: Dash and Nina and I hanged out. We didn't really do much today. I took an accidental nap, woke up feeling kinda dreamy or tranced or something, and decide to exploit that for imposition.

5/5/17: I woke up early and was half-asleep (I think), so had trouble hearing my tulpas (or thought I did, anyway). Later, Lust invited a homunculus walk-in over, who agreed the visit would end after my shower. I noticed that Dash and I hadn't done stuff in our wonderland in forever, I asked her if we should change it back to sugarcube corner and a park/courtyard, but Nina reminded me that I'd done stuff with her before, so the place hadn't fallen into disuse.

5/6/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Keystroke offered to helped me write an anthropology short essay. I once took a psych evaluation that said I have generalized anxiety disorder; Dash suggested I should take meds for that.

5/7/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Dash reminded me to register for summer classes tomorrow. I thought about working on a story before bed, but Dash thought registering for classes was more important.

5/8/17: I kinda ran into a snag in terms of making sure I get all my college credits, but I'm pretty sure I dealt with it (made a good Plan B). Dash said she was proud of me. She was also (something) when I got my anthropology midterm paper done.

5/9/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Shou imposed himself in my room before I turned on the light; he adjusted the imposition to account for the light coming in from the open bedroom door, and for when I turned on the ceiling light.

5/10/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Lust and I talked about stuff. I went to a conservative club event that my classmate recommended; they had pizza, and Dash joked that the pizza would brainwash me.

5/11/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas, aside from small-talk. Nina appeared in a cel-shaded form a bit, and I wondered if we could maintain this throughout the day. Dash didn't like how the Internet slowed down when I was relatively close to done with a big psychology paper.