Whose tulpa has saved their life?

FurryBlueNaki

>Slightly-stronger-than-stereotypical-angsty-teenage-thoughts about wanting to end myself for stupid reasons that will only net me attention-whore comments if I speak them so I will withhold that BS to save myself and everyone else a lot of time.

>Raid's response, Gaige's (from Borderlands 2) voice saying, "LIVE! LIIIIVVEEE!" an exact quote from the game and some random silliness to cheer me up.

>Proceeds to do just as she commands me.

I'd say she's done her part.

Raid: "You don't say?"

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

That's part of why I made a tulpa. I'm not suicidal nor have I ever been depressed, or sad, really. But I may be one day thinking of ending it, but now I've got another guy living all up in my head, and now I've gotta live for us both. If I did my self in we'd both die, and that'd be a murder. And we sure as hell have enough of those going around.

I wasn't suicidal, but I was depressed and desperately trying to find a reason to keep living, life felt pointless.

I've explained this before so I'll keep it short. Reisen was created spontaneously as an embodiment of unconditional love and light, and she gave me a reason to live when I couldn't find one.

I've since completely changed my entire lifestyle, multiple times, and enjoy life thoroughly. Reisen is now a tulpa rather than a concept of love, she's a life-companion.

Whether or not she prevented me dying, she certainly set my life in a completely different and amazing direction. Same thing in my book.

As for not being sure if your tulpa is talking or not - if the will is there, they are. It doesn't matter if you're thinking the thoughts or them if it's what they want to say anyways. From what I've heard, not believing your tulpa is speaking when they are trying to is one of the most frustrating things for them that we do. That and talking badly about yourself.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Once I was suicidal, and I felt life was pointless. I wouldn't even stay alive for my dogs because my parents would take care of them and they would probably forget me. If I had found a way to easily and painlessly kill myself, like pushing a button that makes you stop existing or something, I would have clicked it. Without hesitation.

But now my tulpa has given me a reason to live. He's my responsibility now.

but now I've got another guy living all up in my head, and now I've gotta live for us both. If I did my self in we'd both die, and that'd be a murder

what you said basically :p

Lol go play your card games koil is master of world.

I wish I could take jokes like that. My tulpa says that they can feel as special as they want, but they don't know the joy of heaving another person in your head :D

Guest amber5885

I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Toby did convince me to quit smoking. It's been a month now and I haven't had a single puff. I guess that counts as Savin my life

I agree Nayan, my tulpa has given me reason to live. Also a reason not to die. Even if I get headaches and am mentally tired around him, he is still my greatest love, next to Loki my wolfdog. When I fully impose him, he might become #1.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.