Ganzfeld Voice Imposition (Professsional Guide 2.0)

色の夢

Yep, the art is still unnecessary and I suggest you get rid of all the fancy tries at graphics because they fuck with the people who browse using their phones. You could still have them in the Pastebin link and that way you could also get rid of your font tags because courier is just so annoying to read.

I'd also suggest you move any extra stuff like your chatlogs and such to Pastebin or something if you really want it here for some reason because it's very unnecessary and suddenly having a white block a darker forum theme makes it an eyesore.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

• 3 weeks later...

Due to the conflict of interests with the BBB, also known as the 9mm, I've unfortunately had to move my guide to a different publishing platform. This is good for me, because now I can charge you suckers for it. I apologize for any inconvenience. Buy my guide.

[advertising link scrubbed]

Will the BBB please buy my guide. [advertising link scrubbed]

Looking at the sneak preview, I'm not seeing that any of the problems we mentioned have been fixed. In fact, it looks like new problems have been introduced. For example, the table of contents consists of numbered sections from 1 to 5, but section 1 doesn't actually exist and the guide starts with section 2. I would hope that the published version would have better formatting, but it's still the same ugly ASCII -- more so, because now it's in mismatched fonts. It could also use some proofreading -- DMT should be capitalized like an acronym, the Wikipedia citation tags should be trimmed out because they're misleading out of context, and tulpa should not be capitalized except in the title and where it starts a sentence.

Even if all of that were fixed, I still wouldn't approve this, because I can only see one page for free. I'm not going to buy this. I think you've told us everything we need to know about the method in the title and table of contents.

By putting this up for sale like this, you've limited your potential audience a lot. In order to read it in its entirety, a person must have a credit or debit card (which cuts out a good bit of the under 18 crowd that makes up the majority of this site), they must not mind if the word "tulpa" comes up on bank statements or credit card bills (which cuts out many people whose parents or lovers would disapprove), and they must be willing to spend money on a tulpa guide when there are dozens available for free right here.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Yeah now that we're supposed to buy your shitty guide too, definitely disapproved and the user is banned anyways so.

I hope anyone who for some reason thought that this was serious for even a moment realizes that it has never been a serious guide in the first place now. But at this point the author has wasted more time on a stupid joke than we have so I guess that's uh, good for them?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Guest Anonymous

Yeah now that we're supposed to buy your shitty guide too, definitely disapproved and the user is banned anyways so.

To stay transparent, 色の夢 has only been banned for a week.

Well, I doubt this guide will ever end up being edited in a way that it can be approved anyways, but who knows. Maybe he'll surprise us.