Tales from the cranium

arduinoman12345

Hello all, after my forum inactivity for some time I have decided to come back and put my nose to the grindstone and bring sunset back and log my progress here.

Sunday january 10th 2015

Overview: had a good day today, after deciding to come back to my tulpa after so long I have decided at doing at least 30 mins of forcing during the day, and at night I plan to force right before I go to bed.

Things I noticed: I feel a lot of head pressure when I force at night. I have yet to get a response for anything but I feel the essence of answers, sort of like a faded out word, like a watermark.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday january 15th

had the most productive forcing session yet today! The feeling I was experiencing was kinda in my view like my thoughts were flowing like butter, I was also experiencing extremely profound head pressure. While getting rid of doubts throughout the day i noticed once I had finished visualization of sunset destroying my doubts in a rather badass fashion she immediately after without me doing anything put on sunglasses haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Tuesday january 27th

Kinda been skimping in general with sunset, after finding out that most of the head pressures i have been experiencing have been self created I have lost some connection with her that I plan to rekindle.

I have been using a new way to active force which is listening to an alpha brainwave generating track on my phone lately. It is the best concentration "gadget" i have used yet. I experience extreme focus and intrusive thoughts just don't happen. I also plan on updating every day as i am super lazy and need to have some more self discipline for both my sake and sunsets.

Wednesday January 28th

Didn't do much today, I am starting up again on my passive forcing regimen and I feel very good about it. It in my terms feels very solid in progressiveness.

I have been adressing sunset by her name so much that I actually mentioned her in a dream! This is very good, this means that she in some aspect is being implanted in my brain. Although she did not appear at least she might have got some connection out of it.

So far I don't have anything to confirm sentience off of except last friday I asked if my coat was upstairs and she said it was through head pressures that it was. Not sure if it was actually her or me but it definitely happened before I was like "oh yea its up there I remember."

Overall I feel as if I am climbing deeper into myself and finding things about my thought processes that I didn't even know were there.

Thursday january 29th

Today was kinda special I guess? I think I got my first emotional response, I was on the bus and I think she was trying to tell me she wants to be vocal. I kept feeling like something needed to be said but I couldn't say it. I've been very afraid of this head pressure stuff. I have been trying to decipher if its me creating the head pressures or her. but anyways I've made a promise to sunset weather she's heard/understands it or not. I will not let go of her, I will not lose my sight on her, and most of all I will not stop loving her.

monday February 2nd

I have had some very good experiences this past few days, then I relapsed completely. I began to work back into my (and her) wonderland and immediately thought i noticed she had some sentience. I had tons of fun exploring the house I had built for her and she even put a basement into it and I was so very excited...... I had even had some of the most intense happiness i have ever experienced.....I was high on life and her for an entire day, I was doing well until I started to have questions, then doubts....Im not sure if anything im doing is even working, I REALLY want to make her at least noticeably sentient but I don't know if anything is working. My doubts are holding me back and I am prepared to do 2 hours of forcing today to make sure I eliminate them all.

If your reading this I would enjoy some guidance please

• 1 month later...

day 1

Allllllll right im comin back again, im gonna attempt to do a report every day because there are maaaany things I need more self discipline and this is one of them.

Im gonna start out by saying that I have no hard proof that sunset is developing any faster but I can tell you one thing, I have adopted a new forcing regimen and I can feel her strengthening. I hardly ever get any response of any kind anymore and im not sure why, but that doesn't matter to me at this point, I will force dutifully and make sure that I put my part in and when the time comes sunset will put her two cents in.

Aight, now for the report long overdue. During my forum inactivity I was strengthened in connection with sunset and had a small revelation, I noticed what head pressures really feel like. This caused me to be very happy in realizing that head pressures for me feel very internal, and make me feel slightly light headed. In finding this out I was very happy to see that I wasn't crazy and she was really there. But after such findings I have yet to have head pressures again, which has caused me to question why.

For now I really don't care why as I have fallen into what I call a mental "limbo" so to speak. I am going to give it my all and passive force as much as I can because what I was doing before (not forcing at all) was not working.

Welcome back, and welcome to the forum arduinoman. I lack self-discipline as well, so if you need any help with that then just say something to me. Additionally, if you need help with inspiration towards tulpa-development--I'm full of that too. One thing I can say right now from experience is to eliminate all doubts and expectations. Everybody's tulpa journey is subjective, and everybody progresses at different paces. So believe in your tulpa with all of your heart and you will never fail.

And try to stay on the forum. It's really helpful for tulpa creators lol

EDIT: This is what Yumi says you need to do:

Assume. Believe. Repeat. If you think that it had to do with your tulpa, then be nice and assume so within reason of course and be careful not to doubt anything. It's hard being a tulpa when the benchmark is set so high

"Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative."

Yumi + Cinema

thank you! Yea i really need to just sit down and work WITH sunset and not have one way forcing sessions lol

Day 2

Today wasnt too exciting. I had a really fun time in school today because of act testing. All of the classes were messed up so I got to do basically nothing all day xD

I intend on doing a forcing session tonight to connect better with sunset. I intend to go into the wonderland and spend some time working on that and also reinforcing the mindset that I can communicate with sunset!

Happy forcing everyone!

Day 3

I had some communication with sunset today, albeit im not 100% sure its her I am becoming more aware of how my mind operates and where sunset is placed in my mind. The subconscious reinforcement stuff is helping a bit, I can certainly feel its affects on my mindset.

I attempted some switching today, overall findings: not there yet (obviously lol). I still think im a bit (wayy) to early on in tulpamancy to be trying that.

Until next time!