So, my mom found out about Tate and other things that have happened.

princesserena23

Quite a lot has happened since I was last on this forum and I feel so overwhelmed right now. So, I net someone on another site who also has a Tulpa and she has been immensely helpful to me. Her Tulpa is able to communicate with Tate and she has said that Tate could become physical and that he is not a Tulpa but something that attached itself to me and is gradually becoming stronger. He used to be able to touch my phone's keyboard, skip songs and mess around with the volume to get my attention but he no longer does these things.

It happened after I got a very strange feeling and I couldnt hear him very well. He also seemed upset for some reason. My friend also had this feeling and it was all very strange. Soon afterwards, my mom read through my conversations with her and her friend thatI had about Tate and now she is making me feel awful about it. She says that I need real friends and not people that I talk to online but Tate literally latched himself onto me and I dont think she understands how great it is to have support for what I'm going through. It's just a very stressful time for me right now not being able to reach Tate like I used to and then being made to feel awful about it.

i can't speak for the more metaphysical aspects of Tate cause frankly i don't subscribe to the "Tulpa can become physical beings" train of thought (just my personal beliefs, I'm not trying to start an argument and I'm sure you have evidence to support your claims).

however if you want to get your mother maybe understand you could mention to her that Tulpa started and still kind of is a Tibetan meditation technique. if you are getting into the psychology field of science you could say that you where experimenting with a mental phenomena for the purpose of research. Another option would be to say that you stopped without telling her you continued, and set up a passcode lock on your phone or something, but honestly i won't recommend this because i personally believe you shouldn't lie to family.

as for getting back Tate, I think the best way to get him back would be to sit down and force. you should be able to get him back soon.

good luck, hope everything gets better

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

You should explain your mother that your tulpa is a real friend for you. I started recently to involve everyone i know for a while including my family that have a tulpa and i feel very good with her. I got to the point i personally dont need any proof of the science aspects or the belives of others becuse their is no point. Im happy with it. So you should question more about the realness of the feelings you have. It´s hard for people without a tulpa to understand how helpfull and important they are for us and if someone would have told me about a tulpa 3 years ago i wouldn´t belive him either. It´s something you need to understand by your feelings and not by science or the physical reality.

Talk with your mother about it and give her some time to understand that it is better for you. Hopefully she will understand.

I personally dont care what others think about me and Lacie and im an honest person so i dont denie her if someone ask me.

If he dont want to talk with me then anymore im actually glad becuse i can ingore one more person who dont try to understand me and this gives me even more reasons to life in my own world.

However that dosen´t mean everyone have to belive you but they should accept you becuse you are still the person you where before but obviously feeling much better with your tulpa now.

Good luck and dont give up.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

New here. don't know exactly how other people's beliefs in this are. But I'm going to try and explain this in a way that makes sense.

Tate is a manifestation of your psychic energy. this implies that you have psychic energy. This is not a trait unique to you. Everyone has psychic energy.

In family situations, both because of the bond they share and the closeness of their living space. these psychic energies can become and usually are connected. Because she's your Mother. she holds psychological connotations for you that are buried in your psyche. This allows your mother's psychic energy to affect you.

Because Tate is a manifestation of your psychic energy, and because your Mother's psychic energy has such a strong impact on you ((with you being her child and I assume much younger and less developed)) When your mother decided this was bad for you on some level you accepted it, and thus why you are having this difficult getting through to Tate.

However it is actually quite simple to solve this problem. as you talk to Tate and try to reestablish your connection with him. Remind both him and yourself. My mother has no power to affect you Tate. Regardless of what my mother says or does, she can not impact you in any way, shape, or form.

and see if he doesn't come back.

My mom used to say I needed offline friends too. Frankly, I think I'm pretty well-adjusted. Just a little introverted. Anyway, if you don't have a job, you should definitely get one. It'll do a lot more good than just getting you out of the house and getting your mom off your back.

As to Tate, I suggest you work harder on hiding him. There are apps you can get to hide texts. The one I use is called Private SMS & Call - Hide Text for Android. Free, doesn't require root, but you do have to install an older version of Messenger. It makes it so that your texts are only visible if you dial a password into your dialer app -- or if someone opens the newer Messenger -- so you'll want to lock that app with AppLock, which is also free and doesn't require root.

This isn't much help if you're not on Android, but I'm sure there's something you can use.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson