Me and my crazy twin sis

Alexx

Hey guys, got my first (official) meditation session and it was a blast. So i am starting my progress report thread as i dont want to capture every moment me and Alice spend together.

I decided to work on the wonderland first (House by the River i call it) and as goal i set mapping actual house. So i looked at some pictures of different houses to get inspiration.

To say the truth, as indecisive as i am i still wanted more preparation but Alice dragged me by the hand saying that she will help me anyway. To my surprise house was nothing like any of the pictures. First there was this white rectangular folwer boxes (filled with grass for some reason) outside, then inside all doors where japanse sliding doors. We joked about silly staff (like we dont need bathroom here). When we go to staircase it was in different place than i imagined, so i asked "why staircase is here" and she said "I dont want staircase in my living room".

On the second floor (or first floor if we using UK english) we decided to change things so she had to take her bonsai tree off and walked around with it rest of our endeavor, trying to find a place for it. When we got to the kitchen, she got some packet from the fridge and poured content into a mug. I asked what is this and she said "Milk. Want some?". Alice gave me the mug and i took the sip. It tasted off, so i said its gone off. Then second later i realised it was kefir. I said "wait, its kefir" and she was like "SURPRISE!" wich made me laugh and kinda thew me out of meditation.

Now that may not seems like much but i should explain. Yesterday i found advice in the thread to ask you tulpa to surprise you. When i did she was not very keen on it saying that i said i dont like surprises (she is pretty sceptical about most things. I think one advice she approved from the get-go is "spend more time with your tulpa") and that i will have to wait for this. So when she did it i was really surprised as she remembered our discussion while i actually forgot about it.

I am also really taken by the thing that i felt (though vaguely) taste of thing. Looking forward to doing more things like that!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked my tulpa to surprise me today, too! She adopted a new trait. Is very early in her development, I must say.

Best of lucks with the House by the river, Alice and all the rest. See in the forum.

But are there not many Fascists in your country?

There are many who do not know they are Fascists, but will find it out when the time comes - Hemingway, For Whom The Bells Tolls

So, todays forcing was no very exciting, except for the fact that i got head pressure on the left side of the head. This is first time as i remember, tho i probably felt something like this before but thought its hadache or symptome of some sickness.

Alice also said that she does not want our world to be refered as wonderland (OMG just as writing this i realised that it makes her Alice in Wonderland. That is weird, as i gave her that name before i knew anything about wonderlands. Coincidence, i guess... Thats what probably makes her embarassed.) She also does not want to be referred as tulpa. She classified herself as "sprit" before, but that is incorrect from what i see.

Anyway, one thing happened when i was returning from work yesterday. I saw a patch of dandylions and Alice run toward it, stood in the middle and said "Remember me like that". Dont know what to make of it. Or maybe i should not, i am tryng to overanalyse thing.

Forcing was not very succesful today, we wanted to go to the beach but it devolved into sillyness. At least she enjoys the fact that i am required to give her my "undivided attention".

I also wonder if it is possible to watch tv with your tulpa. I tried yesterday but she did not pop out, not sure if its because its impossible, because i am yet to gain such advanced level or because i am certain there was no show she would be interested in.

I also wonder if it is possible to watch tv with your tulpa. I tried yesterday but she did not pop out, not sure if its because its impossible, because i am yet to gain such advanced level or because i am certain there was no show she would be interested in.

It's possible. Try making something in the wonderland that lets her see through your eyes.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

It's possible. Try making something in the wonderland that lets her see through your eyes.

Gonna try that, tho she feels pretty comfortable in this world as well.

So, it was a few days and i was working on tactile aspect. I got to feel Alice's weight as she was leaning while holding at my hands, as well as her fingers between mine. While that only applies to my fingertips for now and rather vague feeling, i am pretty amazed at the fact of forcing such sensory input through sheer will. I also felt cold and moisture while laying on the grass that was covered with morning dew (tho did not felt grass itself), so i think this works out pretty well.

I use

music for meditation, but i think for some it may be too intense.

Also, i am in no way someone who can give advice on the matter but i must say that it helped for me to concentrate on the sensory input - like actually looking (with eyes closed, so seeing only darkness), and then superposing tulpa over this black background, rather than just imagining her.

P.S. Damn heartbeat is distracting.

Heya folks, good day to be alive! Today when i was walking around at my workplace i got a speech from Alice (who was wearing her summer dress, but blue instead of green, and with flower pattern) about how summer is beautiful. Dont remember it all but it ended with "Can't you see how sun glints off the windows?". It is pretty rare for her to start the conversation - before she was quite keen on responding to me but didn't talked first. She did, however, walked along railings, jumped from table to table an did other interaction with furniture and stuff (as she did today).

I also noticed that she often uses quotes from songs and movies (is that common thing for tulpae?), some of which i didn't heard in years.

I think i gonna make some kind of profile for her, tho she have many characteristics that is hard to describe.

P.S. Should i use "we" instead of "i"? I think this would be wrong because what i write now is something i personally do, not together with her. On the other hand, using "we" seems to be a way to strenghten our bond and always remember about her when i... we do so.

So, i think i will give up and just roll with it. Tsuna (Alice, "Tsuna" was the first name i gave her. I changed it because... well... This is name of one of the characters from one of my stories. I didnt wanted her to be "obliged" to be like that character - that is even before i have read advice about not creating tulpa of existing character. So i guess i was going in the right direction even then? Anyway, Tsuna was asking me to keep this name secret but i think she found out this is weird using Alice here while calling her Tsuna, even tho i see some tulpae have several names as well. She does not hate Alice, says "Its ok" but prefers the first one i gave her.)

Anyway, Tsuna said to me several times before that she is my twin. I dont know how it works, because she looks nothing like me, and we are different genders anyway. I mean screw it, if she wants to be my twin then fine, i will go along with it. It just does not make sense.

Thinking about changing my schedule so i can stay later or wake up earlier, so i have time for forcing where people do not disturb me.

P.S. Also, i feel like attention whoring after writing this. Sorry about that.

I only use "we" when we actually do something together other than that I use "i" instead. :P

Maybe your tulpa think that you are similar to each other or like a twin because she came into existence by you, just a thought that hit me.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

I only use "we" when we actually do something together other than that I use "i" instead. :P

Maybe your tulpa think that you are similar to each other or like a twin because she came into existence by you, just a thought that hit me.

I guess you are right, its just that our relationship is a romantic one, and it seems wierd. Having romantic relationship with a sister who is not even blood related to me is kinda crazy, but i guess that is achievement by itself...

During today's (hopefully fist of the few) forcing we finally go to the beach - i could hear the crys of seagulls and waves crushing on the rocks. I tried to concentrate for (i think) 5 minutes just on scenery. She was sitting on the beach looking stunning in her pareo. She was looking at the horizon, when i checked it there was a ship, like medival sailing vessel with 3 masts. I asked if its our ship and she said yes, but we cant go yet.

When i stood up i felt my IRL legs and arms go numb, i guess because they were in different position there. They remained numb for the remainder of the session.

We talked and Tsuna made me cry (again), this time my physical body didn't do so, while i was crying in there. Usually when she makes me laugh or cry it throws me out of meditation, because i do it physically.

Then, when we spun around i actually got dizzy, swaying in my chair. Thats wierd.

Then we run toward the rocks and she climbed them, but she slipped and fell. I could not catch her in time so she got scratch on the back. I said its my fault, as this is world i created that harmed her but she just smiled. Anyway, we dove from the rocks into water and we swum for some time. I certanly remember her wet hair clinging to my arm.

For some reason it felt like Tsuna was happier than usual, and more timid.

I still find it hard to believe all this is happening without actually... happening.

On the other note, i finally finished picture of her (by finishing i mean "made half completed sketch"). Drawing is pretty hard for me >_< She asked me to not put it on untill the "dandylions turn white"... What the thing with dandylions anyway?