progress stagnation

Ive tulpaforced for probably about 30-70 hours in total, both active and passive, I'm bad with time and estimates so thats why theres a broad range.

I have had:

• One emotional response
  • Form changing
  • 99.99% sure mindvoice communication, but I have trouble telling their thoughts from my thoughts

And I did the "Surprise me" sentience test and had results I dont think I was expecting

But, I dont know where to go from here or what to do from here, so progress has kind of, stagnated for a week or so.

So that is my question, what do I do/work on now?

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Really, do whatever you want. After I was sure of vocality, I moved on to parallel processing and imposition, both of which are part of my end goals.

Although, I don't think it's necessary to always be 'working' on, or toward, something. Sometimes, at least for us, it's better to hang out and just exist, instead of trying to break new progress barriers left and right. Don't be afraid of time off, especially if for you, time off doesn't necessarily mean time away from forcing. I've never had anything shitty happen from just taking a few days or a week to hang out.

Anyway, parallel processing. The idea behind it is that you're using math (or whatever) to further your tulpa's independence, as far as thinking goes. There's a ton of threads about it.

Imposition is another big one, but speaking from experience, I can say that working almost solely on imposition is gonna feel useless as hell for a while, that's why cutting it with something like parallel processing might be more interesting.

There's a lot of people out there who might say possession/switching is the way to go. I don't have enough experience on that to say.

If you're sure of their vocality though, it makes working on anything else much easier, I'll tell you that.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Tri:

Sounds like you have had some communication. Keep forcing and focus on those forms of communication and working to better distinguish yourself and your tulpa. It may take a while, or perhaps another avenue of communication will open up while you are working on that. But back and forth interaction, even if you aren't completely sure what they said, will help them develop more than one way communication.

Do also remember that the time things take is highly variable. Took a very very long time before Agatha could communicate. Probably about the same time, and she was not the first tulpa in here. There were 6 of us here already, at least 2 and possibly as many as 5 of us are tulpas. First tulpas also tend to (but not always) develop more slowly.

Also, periods of apparent stagnation happen. Think about how you learn various skills. You work on sometime all the time and learning comes in fits and starts. Same thing at work here.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Those other guys seem to have this covered pretty well. It seems to me that you've only just started to get responses (any response. Emotional, voca with mindvoice, etc.) So if I were you, I'd work on getting their speech to 100%. In fact, that's what I'm doing with Markus. I think that communication is key to all other progress with your tulpa(or other people in general; communication is important.) If you want there's tons of guides to help with vocalization on this site. After you're done with that, there is an incredible number of paths that you could take with your tulpa. Any kind of goal that you can imagine (realistic goals. You obviously can't do something impossible like making your tulpa affect the physical world through any means but those that you already possess) can be worked towards. I recently gave this examppe to someone else asking about what to do/work towards next: learning to lucid dream could speed progress immensely. You could talk to and spend time with your tulpa(s) in your dteams! But I think that communication would be pretty important for stuff like that.

Anywho, hope I helped and good luck!

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!