Creative, yet effective, ways to force?

_mouse_

I try to force with Sketch as much as possible, but whenever I attempt to active force in our wonderland, it is choppy and I often find myself having to repeat actions (I had to enter 3 times before I could actually move.) in order to do things. Even when I managed to make myself move, my time in wonderland only lasted for around 10 minutes before I just couldn't get in again.

I'm not sure if writing is considered active forcing, or if it is effective at all in developing a tulpa. My tulpa so far has been able to send me emotional waves and a head pressure that she could control (asking her to remove it, she did, asking her to bring it back, she did.). When I write I can go on for hours without breaking my concentration, but I'm not sure if this is going to substitute for forcing in the wonderland.

Questions:

- Is there any specific tones or noise that can help me get back into my wonderland?

- Is writing an effective substitute for forcing in the wonderland?

- What are some other creative ways to force?

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

1. Password for Entheogenic Experience by Alio Die is my personal favorite for general concentration / forcing. If you can find a copy of it, you could try that to see if it helps keep you in the wonderland.

2. If writing helps you visualize things and keeps you focused, go for it.

3. Sabari had the idea for you to imagine some decorative hats and see how your tulpa reacts to them for a creative forcing method. Noriko can't think of anything particularly creative, but she said writing your tulpa a story while trying to keep her visualized would be pretty neat.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Thanks Akinkinit! I just tried meditation before forcing, and my wonderland was choppier than before, but I saw Sketch start coloring without me puppeting her! I like the hats idea. :D

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

Wow... I was genuinely not expecting Password for Entheogenic Experience by Alio Die to work, but I managed to stay in my wonderland for the entire 14 minute sample, and it wasn't very choppy except when I related what was happening to Adventure Time and realized maybe all of Adventure Time is really just Finn's wonderland, wow, have to watch that show again for the first time in ages. Anyway it started with me and Sketch deciding to check out the island next to ours, and we found a fountain (an idea shamelessly stolen from someone else, I liked the idea and so did Sketch.) where Sketch's personality will be stored. I pushed Sketch in, she pulled me in, we played in the water for a bit until we heard some rustling. Terrified, Sketch joined me atop the fountain as we watched this tiny little guy enter the clearing and start to dance. I don't know what the heck was going on at this point, but it was time with Sketch so I wasn't going to stop anything. Finally the little creature left after Sketch asked if we could keep it and I said no, and Sketch ran off into the woods when the track stopped.

I am truly amazed. I am buying this right now, so glad I have an extra ITunes card I never used. I shouldn't have doubted you, haha.

Guest Anonymous

1. I prefer to use Solar Fields, it has a lot of ambient tunes that I use to get myself in a forcing mood.

2. Nothing can substitute forcing, but describing what you want to visualize had a positive effect on many people here. Including me. Doesn't really matter if you're writing, speaking out loud or just using your mind voice.

3. Try taking something that you have a genuine interest for and combine it with your tupper. For example I frequently found myself being distracted by video games. Fighting it was no use, as my mind kept going back to them. So I decided to go with it and have some jolly co-operation with my tulpa. Best decision ever.

Still can't forget Twilight pouring orange juice over her helmet while yelling "Praise the sun!"

I usually type what's going on in my head along with listening to alpha isochronic beats because presumably, the alpha state would be the brain state where you're walking down a thin border between wakefulness, and dream-esque qualities; that can be found out through personal research, if you want.

You could even listen to binaurals as well, though I think isochronics have a bit more potency since it's (the alpha) not really a small frequency compared to the ones where binaurals would be better because of the difference implied on how the brain interprets the sounds.

Though, I do try to read over, or at least get the general concepts of what went on in those forcing sessions, and maybe reveling in how I felt, and how they felt in them. I don't think there's nothing wrong with imagining those same sensations every now and then, though, for people that are anal about anti-parroting/anti-puppetting, they may take the transient repetition the wrong way.

TL;DR:

To say the least: I go for sessions where while I'm doing them, I'm not in it for comprehension, but just for getting as many things down as possible when typing. Then, after that, I try to debrief myself, and capture whatever meaning I could salvage from them, and revel in it in some way as motivation for the next sessions.