T-Storm's Art Thread.

T-Storm

storm_manor_ii_by_tthunderstorm-d9g3goo.png

To start this thread, I shall show off my wonderland house that took me forever to build in Sims 4. I'm really good at visualizing pre-existing things, and all houses built in Sims 2 and up are 3D, so everything works out.

And yes that's a fountain in the front yard. There's one in the back too with a cherry blossom tree an a pool. ;)

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

White will talk in this color.

Hi T-Storm. You created a really pretty looking place to reside in. I especially like the garden's design.

Thanks for the complement!

That looks pretty neat, I like it

Hopefully we can see another perspective

Since you're so interested, I will post some more because I took like a million pictures of this house.

house_tour_by_tthunderstorm-d9g4kgi.jpg

From the top left going down you have the bedroom, office, and kitchen. From the top right going down there's the dining room, meditation room, and backyard. I got my inspiration for this house from Sonny Daniel, my second favorite youtuber. He made a house similar in design to this one in Sims 3.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

• 2 weeks later...

aa_by_tthunderstorm-d9hofcl.png

This is how AA, my one and only tulpa, looks like today. Male and female versions.

Ok, let me post this so I can get a better picture of my tulpa's current status. The following prompt is bits and pieces of a OC bio sheet found somewhere on DA. I give credit to all people who ever made a character sheet on DA.

PERSONAL INFO

Full name: Alexander-Alice (Alexander in male form, Alice in female form)

Nickname(s) or Alias: AA (pronounced double a)

Species: Devil

Age: Literal tulpa age: 5 years. Age she looks: around 21

Birthday: Let's say... January 1. Her official birthday is now January 1, 2010.

Currently lives: In a huge expensive penthouse on the coast.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Red

PERSONALITY

Personality: Serious, assertive, silly, devilish, loving, caring, gentle, leader.

Dislikes: Loudness, crowds, distractions.

Fears/phobias: None really.

Favorite color: Red

Hobbies: Watching the town (in wonderland), driving, riding with me, and chilling in the hot tub.

Taste in music: Trap and hip hop. (Like me)

SKILLS

Talents/skills: Well, she can fly/levitate, and she can have bat wings and a devil tail, I'm sure she has other devil powers but I don't know what. Also she can become completely human and switch biologically from male to female. And shapeshift.

Ability to drive a car? Operate any other vehicles? Well of course. She doesn't have her own car yet but I know she can drive and has experience with cars, she owns 3 different car places after all. We do share ownership of a Mercedes Touring Car.

EATING HABITS

About this, I'm just gonna say she picks things off my plate time to time. (Imaginary versions of the food I'm eating). Last night or this morning (I don't remember when) we had green tea at the penthouse. She doesn't really have any favorites.

HOUSE AND HOME

Describe the character's house/home: A big penthouse located on the 30th floor of a fancy apartment complex which is owned by him. The apartment is right by the beach, and inside the penthouse looks like some kind of high end apartment on GTA5.

Do they share their home with anyone? Who? Me.

CAREER

Current job title and description: Owner of 4 different businesses - An apartment complex, a car dealership, a repair shop, and a racetrack. Also the mayor of the island.

COMBAT

I've never seen her fight the way she is now, but I know she can.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

2nd one's eyes looks like they realized it wasn't a fart XD

Overall, they're pretty good though.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

This really makes me wanna "replace" the old story-Esterina artwork I made with a proper one of her even sooner. Hell, maybe I'll draw us both; I'll of course look like a manga character, but still, she will look the way she really does, and that's fine then.

Your wonderland makes me think about our own. There isn't much in there, contrary to yours.

Greets,

AG & Rina

Overall, they're pretty good though.

"They're" actually one person, to be clear. Cool, huh.

This really makes me wanna "replace" the old story-Esterina artwork I made with a proper one of her even sooner. Hell, maybe I'll draw us both; I'll of course look like a manga character, but still, she will look the way she really does, and that's fine then.

Do it, I like your art. I saw that picture you posted somewhere of Esterina and I liked it.

my PR

my art thread

tumblr tulpa log

my DA

Guest Anonymous

"They're" actually one person, to be clear. Cool, huh.

Do it, I like your art. I saw that picture you posted somewhere of Esterina and I liked it.

Eh! I'll forward this as a compliment to her for being pretty.

Which is true!

... thank you. :)

Greets,

AG & Rina