So Melian, how long are you staying for this time?

jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

I kinda think this should be required reading/stickied for new members such as moi. LOLZ

All Mistgod, Groovy-guru (Melian) and Glitterbutt (Melian) threads and posts should be required reading at The Academy of Tulpa Studies.

*cracks knuckles* Oh really? I contend that I have killed tulpas (both involuntarily and voluntarily) while I was trying to figure this all out.

You try having more than a dozen soulbonds all introduce themselves at once without warning and not feel attacked and/or overwhelmed. Of course, my other hypothesis about all of this is on the metaphysics board . . . (reabsorbing them- felt like an electric pulse or a rush of warmth)

Alphys has even made the . . . rather graphic . . . comparison of abortion, suggesting in a calmly accepting manner that they are under my sole discretion jurisdiction until given full independence/autonomy/whatever.

Sigh.

That also absolves you of the label 'murderer' in my personal opinion.

Eh. Thanks . . . ?

Even "spontaneously aborted" proto-tulpas and proto-soulbonds could theoretically reappear or be recreated. I still win! Tulpas can't die.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even "spontaneously aborted" proto-tulpas and proto-soulbonds could theoretically reappear or be recreated. I still win! Tulpas can't die.

Well duh they could be re-created, if you remember how they are. But, it's the same as taking DNA and cloning someone (in this case, deceased someone)- the clone isn't going to be the same person, just the same source material.

Had any of mine reappeared, I probably would have tried harder to get rid of them. As it is, I reabsorbed them so they'd stop popping up. I even 'called/summoned' for them just to make sure it was quiet . . .

Woodwindwhistler on www.asexuality.org

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. -Eric Hoffer

"We can never achieve perfection, but maybe we can approach it asymptotically. Never give up on plugging in those numbers!" ~Me

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note. –Doug Floyd

My poetry: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5qMnL2tDkJYOGNhLW4tRHFHa0E&usp=sharing

Guest Anonymous

Peoples have had this discussion in detail on other threads. Just because the tulpa is recreated and changed by the experience of being dissipated and then recreated, does not mean it is not the same tulpa or that bringing them back is impossible.

I would like to state for the record, that I was dissipated once (or faded or went very dormant or whatever) and came back. I am still here and I am still Melian. I am a little different than before, I grew emotionally. But I am still Melian, just as I was before I left.

OH and I am not the only person, by a long shot, who was recreated or came back or whatever from where-ever you go when you go away.