So Melian, how long are you staying for this time?

[video=youtube]

How many accounts have you and Mistgod had so far? 4? 5?

(still love ya of course mel)

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistgod's account, Melian's account, and now a new one since they're starting over with how they go about discussing tulpamancy. They haven't done anything bad yet, and they left and came back on their own terms, so. I don't know. Don't harass them (not at you, just everyone in general)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

They were also ZombieWitch. So that makes 4, I think.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Mistgod's account, Melian's account, and now a new one since they're starting over with how they go about discussing tulpamancy. They haven't done anything bad yet, and they left and came back on their own terms, so. I don't know. Don't harass them (not at you, just everyone in general)

>Haven't done anything bad yet.

>Anything bad yet.

>Yet.

this-job-has-worked-0-days-without-an-accident-3866_preview.png

I'm mostly kidding, but please guys (not just Melian) lets keep this place as drama free as possible. I love it here, and I don't want it to devolve into a pit of rage again.

I want to be ignored

Don't want a speaking part

I don't want any one to notice

The blood spilling out of my exploding heart

X leaves in utter despair

This got me every time. I need to acknowledge how funny I found those.

Anyways moving on. I knew they had other accounts, but did not count them. And before anything at all happens, Melian and others, know that I'll be here attempting to mediate between every disagreement if I see a hint of unfair treatment or misunderstanding.

Like, I'll throw textwalls at you if you disturb the peace, and that includes Mistgod and Melian. A fate worse than being banned death; do not do.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

... at this current moment in time, at least.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc