Creating a Child for Host and Tulpa

Hello mates.

I'm Eric, I am a thoughtform created by my host, Wendy. After a lot of deliberation we decided that we want to create a child for our own. We have a few things in mind but we are having some problems on how to start this process.

At first, we would like to have raised the kid, but we are having problems on how we would the develop the this new part of our system in an adult brain. It feels like after some time our child will develop "too fast". For instance, we all know that in the physical world, babies will only start talking and walking only after their first year, but tor a tulpa it's different, withing some weeks one's tulpa will be able to move and be verbal. So we have been wondering if we should start our child upbringing on a certain point when it would be possible for her/him to do those things. This goes own also for the personality. We feel this tulpa may develop traits that would not be seen in a toddler. We want him/her to be able to grow, but we want to be around has s/he does it. If possible, just like it would happen to a child with a physical body. Although if it comes to be different, we will be happy too.

Many of the guides we have read we feel that will not be suitable for what we are looking for. Do you have any suggestions? We were not able to find any guides on how tu create tulpa children, but if there are any we would be really happy if you could point us to the right direction.

Thank you!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tulpa, Lily, and I have thought briefly about how raising a kid together would work for us exactly. We never thought about creating a child tulpa though. Our first, and really only, line of thought was that we could just adopt a child, or get a surrogate mother or something, and then just raise the baby in tandem. But then, me being the overly analytical asshole that I am, I started wondering how a child would feel having one parent with two minds, their mom and dad in one body, switching between personalities like a mental patient. I can't imagine that'd be easy for a kid to understand, and it might give them the spooks. Although then again, they'd be raised by a parent like that from the outset, so maybe it'd be second nature to them. But then they'd live their life thinking that's how all parenting worked, and then they'd probably be like "Well I wanna have a kid but I guess I need a second personality to raise them properly" or something, and I can't exactly endorse that line of thought...

I'm rambling, aren't I? This probably was not helpful in the slightest, unless you actually wanna test out my crazy idea, in which case, go for it, good luck! As for a tulpa child though, I have no idea where to start with that. I feel like it'd get out of hand pretty quick. But hey, more power to you ^^

Rule number one: Relax. You can't get burned if you just stay chill~

Host: Arch di Angelo, artist and casual dude

Tulpae:

Lilith, sexy succubus with a heart of gold, first tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

Shade, smug and snarky demon, also with a heart of gold (probably), second tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

Cain, gentleman vampire, third tulpa (Current stage: Imposition)

We would be lying if we said that we haven't considered this. But for the same reasons that you pointed out (and a few more including the problems on a financial matter), we decided that would be better if we created a tulpa instead, so I'll try to make this work. We have heard about people doing this before, we are just unsure on how to start.

I don't know that you necessarily should expect a tulpa child to develop like a human child. Like you pointed out, thoughtforms tend to just naturally absorb information from their hosts, which is pretty different from how a physical baby does it. By forcing a tulpa child to age at the rate and in the pattern of a normal child, you'd be denying what the tuipa child is.

Why do you want the child to simulate a physical toddler's development? Because that's what having a physical child would be like? It's not a physical child... it's a tulpa child. So I'd think it'd be healthier for the child to be treated like a tulpa, not a physical human.

My suggestion is this: instead of creating a tulpa that simulates being human together, just put the focus on creating a tulpa together, end stop. Make them a kid if you want... but set aside that wish to see the kid develop the same way a physical kid does. Let them embrace their tulpa nature, because hey, that's what they are, yeah? They can still be a little life that you and your host can care for and teach and watch grow (in more than just apparent age), but without the added baggage of expecting or even wanting them to be something they're not.

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

Guest Anonymous

Forcing a tulpa to behave as a child does not sound good at all, if even possible. To be quite frank, being some sort of substitute for a kid just seems terribly tragic.

Guest Anonymous

I see no reason why a tulpa could not be a child. We create personalities and forms for tulpas, even anthro or pony forms. Some are even demons. Hell, there is one tulpa on the forum who a giant fly, who seems quite happy. Why would it be tragic for a tulpa to be a child in form and personality? In fact, being forever a child sounds kinda fun.

I don't get these arbitrary moral boundaries sometimes.

I would like to add that nature (or God or whatever) "forces" all humans to begin life as a child. Then we grow up. Most of us turn out pretty okay and not traumatized by having been a child for some time.

Guest Anonymous

What I would find objectionable for example, is if the host demanded after three years gone by, that the tulpa should only act as a three year old human. I have not heard of any tulpa, that after three years, is barely able to string together coherent sentences. Children's minds are shaped by physical limitations, but the only limit for a tulpa would surely be the capacity of the host brain. I do not think there is anything wrong if you try to set up a childlike personality, within some limits. However, actively forcing a tulpa into a contrived state of retardation, in order to suit a form seems like a sorry state to me.

Guest Anonymous

I always think that applying your own ethics concerning your own tulpas to other people to be kinda stupid. Having ethics for what you do in your own mind is great, and probably a good idea. Universally applying your ethics and finding something someone else does with his own tulpa, within his own system, objectionable is weird and pointless. You can't know how another person's system works, or what is really going on. Each system is totally different. In my opinion universal tulpa ethics are a complete delusion. Judging someone based on what he does, or doesn't do with a tulpa is asinine.

It's up to you to be bothered by it of course. I personally am not bothered by anything anyone else does with a tulpa. They could create a waifu tulpa as an S and M sex slave, or kill a hundred tulpas in their mind just for the sheer pleasure of it, and I could not care less. You have the freedom to express your objections to this idea of creating a child tulpa and that's fine. Just know that some of us don't give a rip about ethics when it comes to all tulpas. You could file a civil rights law suit I suppose if tulpas were recognized as real outside of the tulpa websites.

I have to be aware that Melian and I have a tendency to derail threads, and be blunt and confrontational. So I will stop here with that and let there be peace. I have pretty much stated my position on it. The OP was talking about creating a child tulpa. The point I am making in response to your objections is that there is nothing we can do about someone doing that. Personally I don't see any problem with it. The child tulpa will be perfectly happy I am sure. I won't be losing any sleep over it.

I also care not for any objections anyone might have for what I do with my own brain, just for the record.

Hello mates.

I'm Eric, I am a thoughtform created by my host, Wendy. After a lot of deliberation we decided that we want to create a child for our own.

Fantastic!

We have a few things in mind but we are having some problems on how to start this process.

At first, we would like to have raised the kid, but we are having problems on how we would the develop the this new part of our system in an adult brain. It feels like after some time our child will develop "too fast". For instance, we all know that in the physical world, babies will only start talking and walking only after their first year, but tor a tulpa it's different, withing some weeks one's tulpa will be able to move and be verbal. So we have been wondering if we should start our child upbringing on a certain point when it would be possible for her/him to do those things. This goes own also for the personality. We feel this tulpa may develop traits that would not be seen in a toddler. We want him/her to be able to grow, but we want to be around has s/he does it. If possible, just like it would happen to a child with a physical body. Although if it comes to be different, we will be happy too.

Many of the guides we have read we feel that will not be suitable for what we are looking for. Do you have any suggestions? We were not able to find any guides on how tu create tulpa children, but if there are any we would be really happy if you could point us to the right direction.

Thank you!

I am unaware of any guides on doing something like this, but personally I don't see why it could not be done. We apply personalities and forms to tulpas already. Some create tulpas to be a specific character or a copy of a specific character. A child is just another character trait. There is the issue of deviation, but I have always felt that deviation can be controlled or inhibited by someone with good visualization skills. If you want the tulpa to remain a child, I just think you would simply visualize it that way and actively inhibit or slow progress in areas you want them to grow more slowly in.

This is going to be a hot button series of statements I just made I have no doubt of it. Because I have been in trouble before for being toxic and causing drama, I will not respond any more and just wait to see the reactions. Many will vehemently disagree with me on this.

Currently I am creating a tulpa in the form of Yoda the Jedi Master. So far he is pretty much Yoda because I am not allowing deviations from the form and basic personality parameters I have in mind. To each his own. But I don't believe that deviations must be allowed. I do not have any ethical considerations concerning deviations or controlling them or forcing a tulpa to be a certain thing.

Guest Anonymous

Whether it would be right or wrong in a universal sense, is of course a bigger filosophical question. In a more practical sense, an unhappy tulpa may prove to be tiresome for the host, who is after all seeking advice. I am a supporter of bluntness really, there's nothing worse than a hugbox. Peace.

OP, I advise you to maybe start at a not too young age, and just try it out really. Just remember that you may not get the result you want, so if you're afraid it would not be worth it, maybe you should abstain.

Guest Anonymous

(well okay one last response then out)

Really? No butt hurts that I have a confrontational, unpopularl or contrary opinion? My gods, that is so refreshing. You just gained my respect Anonymous.

@ourneverland - I think you might find others who have created child tulpas out there. I think glitchthe3rd may have had children tulpas. Maybe if I remember rightly.