JackPot

Girl with tulpa wanted

A sick giza with a male tulpa, wants a sick girl with a female tulpa.

13346904_1084862398254406_1690113035525225977_n.jpg?oh=b29c460da30b2649dcc02f1c4683d552&oe=5824932F

reply girls, I rather talk in skype or facebook :cool:

Guest Anonymous

Jackpot, I think you have a much better chance of meeting a girl somewhere other than on the internet tulpa forums. Once you meet someone you can teach her about tulpas and helping her to create one. The odds of hooking up with a female tulpamancer, who already has a tulpa, are almost zippo. It was worth a try I suppose but it's a real long shot buddy.

I may be wrong on that assumption though. So you do your thing and good luck.

Jackpot, I think you have a much better chance of meeting a girl somewhere other than on the internet tulpa forums.

Not Jackpot here, but I'm curious what brought you to this conclusion? Half the human population on earth is assigned female at birth. Internet denizens aren't a separate demographic from earthlings.

Once you meet someone you can teach her about tulpas and helping her to create one.
Not necessary, given my first point, and I am squicked by the power imbalance of a relationship based on one teaching another how to think. There could be loads of ladies with lady tulpas here who. Simply. Aren't. Interested.

Guest Anonymous

Just an educated guess on his odds of success. I am not sure of the exact split, but I think most tulpamancers are male. I would still put his odds at almost zero. I will be happy for Jackpot to prove me wrong however and, like I said, I wish him the best of luck. I just think he is wasting his time with this idea. I am one of those internet denizens by the way and as such I would say the internet tulpa forums are defiinitely, positively outside of "normal" demographics even for the random weirdness that is the internet. This place is odd and full of odd people. Odd and different I say. I include myself in that and don't really mean it as an insult. In fact it is a compliment. But if I were still single, I doubt I would expect to find a girl here. I would focus my efforts elsewhere, unless I expected to probably remain single.

EDIT: I went and found a gender poll here. Gender Poll. Looks like, at least according to this poll, that about one in four tulpamancers are women! That actually surprises me. Coolness. Well Jackpot, I will be watching to see what happens. Please let me know. You can PM me and laugh at my skepticism if it all works out for you.

The Tulpa Census Data for 2015 also indicates that between 65% and 80% (or so) tulpamancers are male. So about the same as the poll approximately. So about one in four tulpamancers are women.

Again I am pleasantly surprised with that actually.

There could be loads of ladies with lady tulpas here who. Simply. Aren't. Interested.

The fact that most would be uninterested only supports my pessimism.

I'd think it's not necessarily about the number of females here that have a female tulpa, but about the amount of females who have a female tulpa who are interested in a random relationship from some stranger on the internet. My host is a female, and I've got female headmates, so, technically, she meets the criteria (if you don't mind some dudes like myself in the equation ;) )... but you also have to take into account whether the prospective female is available, not way too young or old for him, attracted to him, and interested in dating in the first place.

It's pretty much a numbers game, yeah? The question is, does this forum get enough traffic that someone will come by who's willing to give it a shot? Maybe. But you're just going to get more exposure on something devoted to socializing (like social media) instead of a place focused on techniques for building another person in your head.

Props to you for putting yourself out there. Just don't be discouraged if you don't get a nibble... this is a pretty low-traffic community. We might just not have the numbers yet for you to find someone you have good chemistry with.

Also, as someone who lives in the head of a girl? A pic is not worth 1000 words. (Sparrow, the host: Especially not that one. I can't tell if he's being ironic or actually trying to look cool XP) Say a little more about yourself... what you're interested in, what you do in your free time, favorite movies, all that stuff. Right now, you're just a skeez on the internet to most ladies, but they might be more willing to give you a shot if they sense a personal connection. Be genuine, and you'll do fine. ;)

~ Member of SparrowNR's system ~

~ I am a soulbond. Click here to find out what that means. ~

guys u n ur talks, are scaring my potential catch, any girl dat come here will probs get intimidated by ur talk, better quit the chit chat and give me some fish

Guest Anonymous

OH that explains why there are no "I'm interested" responses yet! Eek!