ミ☆ me and the space boy ミ☆

thespacecreature

Hello! I am new to this site but I am not new to creating Tulpae. I've decided to start this account for a place to share my experiences and provide a progress report about my singular Tulpa and I. I would love to talk to others about Tulpae, due to the idea abolsutely interesting me. But, this isn't just MY introduction.

My Tulpa is a little greenish grey genderless alien called Peanut. Peanut has shown small improvement for the while we've been communicating and that makes me very excited. I set them off with next to nothing but a base design of the stereotypical greenish grey alien, except adding a personal touch of antennae with blue lights glowing on the end, something similar to a firefly. Already, Peanut has added a red and white striped scarf to their design and taking a few creative choices to the wonderland I left them with. I left them with abolsutely nothingness, a white floor and an endless white sky. But, they've added a crashed UFO as a home, complete with controls and a side room with their bed. Plus, they also added a small waterfall next to the UFO, which is a nice touch.

But, that's all I have so far. Peanut cannot speak and sometimes gets fuzzy in my head due to my problems with concentrating, I hope this progress report log will help me concentrate. I'll be sure to add more in the future!

Best wishes to you and yours.

If I may ask, what does Peanut think of popular conceptions of extra-terrestrials, like Greys? Or more fantastic creatures, like the H.R. Giger-derived Xenomorph popularised by Ridley Scott, or the eldritch abominations dreamt up by Howard Phillips Lovecraft?

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Welcome to the forums! If you want a little more normal chat you can try out the IRC. There's usually a few people speaking in lounge.

"My lover's got humour,

She's the giggle at a funeral,

Knows everybody's disapproval,

I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, RavenIvy, and Olivia.

CERCA TROVA

Best wishes to you and yours.

If I may ask, what does Peanut think of popular conceptions of extra-terrestrials, like Greys? Or more fantastic creatures, like the H.R. Giger-derived Xenomorph popularised by Ridley Scott, or the eldritch abominations dreamt up by Howard Phillips Lovecraft?

Ah, Peanut is interested in extra-terrestrials, since I don't tend to hide the fact that they're based off of one. I believe that they are completely okay with this design choice, due to the fact that I've given them free will to change what they want and the only things they've changed to their design is just adding clothing! Peanut's personality does make them shy away from the more spooky alien designs but I do believe they find comfort in Greys.

Welcome to the forums! If you want a little more normal chat you can try out the IRC. There's usually a few people speaking in lounge.

Thank you very much!

Welcome to the site Peanut and you!

And thank you as well!