Serious discussion about tulpa sex

marmite

How does tulpa sex even work? Like, I'm trying to imagine what fucking a pony would be like, and all I can think of is some guy constantly stumbling and tripping around because he's thrusting into something that has no mass. Do you just have to let your tulpa ride your dick 100% of the time? And what if your tulpa is male, do you just have to always perform fellatio? Somehow taking a tulpa dick in your ass doesn't seem like it'd work out to well. Your anus would not actually stretch to accommodate him. Wouldn't that break the immersion of it, for both you and your tulpa?

“There is not enough love and goodness in the world to permit giving any of it away to imaginary beings.”

-Friedrich Nietzsche

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saint: What it looks like when I do it is a neckbeard laying on the couch/floor, kissing and licking the air, shaking and laughing supposedly like a maniac due to the sheer euphoria provoked from the emotional tongue-sex.

You could also just go straight into your wonderland for some good times, which would allow for literally any environment that could turn you or the tupper on. But in Fede's case of having no wonderland, he'll just have to hump thin air to get his rocks off.

Guest Albatross_

goddammit fede

i didn't want to know any of that

I did not want to hear that.

ABANDON THREAD

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress