I think I'm creating a tulpa by accident/What is happening?

Sorry if I say anything incorrect or if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm new! What I would like to know is if I'm creating a tulpa by accident or if it's a normal brain occurrence. I've been having a series of dreams for the past couple years about a singular person, whom is male, and I feel as if they could be dreams of the future or my past life. However I've gotten into tulpas recently and am starting to think he could be a walk-in of some sort. Again he just randomly appeared in my dreams one night and I instantly became hooked (on him.) I think about him a lot, I know his voice, his smell, his looks, almost everything. Even in the multiple dreams I've had we're in the same place! A big house with a beautiful garden and trees and fields all around. I go here a lot, but I'm not sure if this could be my wonderland...

He'll talk to me in my dreams and I've woken up to feeling like someone's against my back some nights. I don't mind it, but the problem is I'm afraid I might be encouraging his development! (If he is a tulpa.) I just don't feel mature or experienced enough to have one yet!

I really appreciate any feedback and/or comments you have for me! If you want me to give you more details of the experiences, I would be glad to do so!

Thanks so much!

that's just a recurring dream character really, whatever you wanna call them. Sometimes people call them dream guides because they help you out in your dreams. there was a recent thread on if tulpas can be created from dreams - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-can-a-tulpa-be-created-from-a-dream

Idk what's wrong with him becoming a tulpa though, but if you don't feel ready yet I guess you can just tell him so. Even if he became sort-of-tulpa-y he could just be inactive until you get to a point where you're ready to make the commitment to spend time with him or something like that, right? But he's already in your dreams sometimes.. no reason you can't hang out with him there. Lucid dreaming is another topic altogether though

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

that's just a recurring dream character really, whatever you wanna call them. Sometimes people call them dream guides because they help you out in your dreams. there was a recent thread on if tulpas can be created from dreams - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-can-a-tulpa-be-created-from-a-dream

Idk what's wrong with him becoming a tulpa though, but if you don't feel ready yet I guess you can just tell him so. Even if he became sort-of-tulpa-y he could just be inactive until you get to a point where you're ready to make the commitment to spend time with him or something like that, right? But he's already in your dreams sometimes.. no reason you can't hang out with him there. Lucid dreaming is another topic altogether though

Thanks for responding! The thread helped clear some stuff out for me. Honestly I see nothing wrong with having him as a tulpa, I just never thought of him being a tulpa until I started doing research. I mean thinking of him and seeing him has helped me through a lot, so I guess I shouldn't worry about him developing. Whether he's a tulpa or a dream guide, I want him to be his own person and decide for himself. ^^

Thank you again