Guest Anonymous

Pony segregation: Good or bad idea?

Should a pony-specific board exist?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should a pony-specific board exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • Perhaps
    • Other (state in replies)

As do I, but I know that people will think the opposite. I'm playing the devil's advocate.

I see your point, and i will be putting down that avatar if it has a negative influence on user influx.

But for now it seems, that people who are seriously interested in creating a Tulpa are very open-minded and don't have a problem with bronies.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

But for now it seems, that people who are seriously interested in creating a Tulpa are very open-minded and don't have a problem with bronies.
Coming here in the first place requires a very open mind, so the two kinda walk hand-in-hand together.

Seperate pony board? How about no. They're all tulpae; the pony part just happens to be their form. I don't think there are many people that really care anyways.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

Guest Anonymous

I consider myself to have a very open mind. I am open to experimentation and exploration.

However I fucking hate ponies to no fucking end. I would rather Cast my self into the depths of hell to fight a legion of demons and face Satan toe to toe than watch MLP.

Guest Anonymous

Also I think maybe a general anatomy section should be encouraged for form. Whether it be for ponies or for humans. I suppose given some time I could right a simplified anatomy discussion about proportions and shit.