2 minutes ago, Miri said:

Always the hosts who are most desperate to switch out are the ones stuck, pls

Okay okay, I'll switch with you.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Tanaka Kanade said:

Do people in this timeline not know about the great professional dancing conspiracy? I swear that's supposed to be revealed in 2018!

Can't you see you're in the wrong timeline!

c12148ef2aefafb493ab3dbdf5351aa9.jpg

Oh yeah, that's right! We're in the only timeline where Donald is pres, so we had to delay that revelation to avert WWIII! Can you guys, like, pretend you didn't see that? And send a complaint to my manager - "Tanaka should never be in charge of timelines at risk of human extinction! What were you thinking?" I'll get a sick severance package!

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

(edited)

I knew it, professional dancers aren't humans, they're actually a human-lookalike race with far more flexible bones and frictionless feet!! that explains so much!

2 hours ago, Miri said:

Always the hosts who are most desperate to switch out are the ones stuck, pls

and the people who can't lucid dream are the most desperate to lucid dream, and and...

what was that about world war 3?

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

hey we haven't had a chance to explore the ins and outs of lucid dreaming yet, so I can't say for sure that having us in a lucid dream won't create an unstable rift in reality or something

actually this might be how WW3 starts so let's take the timeline-hopper's advice and NOT lucid dream with other people's systems ok? war is bad!

(at least until we've gotten enough experience lucid dreaming and say it's safe anyway)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

6 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

hey we haven't had a chance to explore the ins and outs of lucid dreaming yet, so I can't say for sure that having us in a lucid dream won't create an unstable rift in reality or something

actually this might be how WW3 starts so let's take the timeline-hopper's advice and NOT lucid dream with other people's systems ok? war is bad!

(at least until we've gotten enough experience lucid dreaming and say it's safe anyway)

Oh, oops. You do remember that in terms of frequency in our dreams, you and Lumi have been in our dreans more than some of our systemmates? 

yeah but were they lucid dreams? I don't recommend having us in lucid dreams because we might escape and take over your system or something, at which point we'd finally be able to lucid dream....... huh, actually that sounds pretty cool

well don't say I didn't warn you, WW3 is at stake