Ideas for pain suppressant servitors

Hormoz

should you do it? no. there are 3 big reasons not to:

1. it takes a lot of work to get good at negative imposition, and getting good at imposing a sense involves feeling that sense a lot, so if you wanted to get good at negative nociception imposition, you would have to experience a lot of pain, to the point where it probably wouldn't be worth it.

2. pain is important. if you don't know you are in pain, or don't know how much you are in pain, you could seriously hurt yourself and not know that you are hurting yourself, therefore not letting your body properly heal and possibly not stopping doing the thing that is hurting you. this is obviously very dangerous.

3. pain dissociation gives you the same benefit, with no downsides. it is much easier to get good at dissociating from pain than it is to get good at negative imposition, and doing so doesn't require you harming yourself. dissociation also doesn't remove pain, it just removes the emotional connection, so it doesn't feel bad, but you still know it's happening.

1- Actually you aren't trying to impose pain in here, you are just trying to impose the sense you are trying to rewrite it with, so even assuming what you said is true, you don't have to feel pain to do it.

2- That's why an on and off option, pain is important but sometimes it's just needless suffering.

Im going to quote and lump everyones posts together seeing it's against the rules to respond individually to peoples posts and I dont know how to multi post.

you can multiquote by clicking the little green + button on the bottom right of a post on dark theme (it's just the "Quote" button in the default theme) for each post and then clicking "Quote these posts now", and then you write your responses after each like here. It's easier to manage on desktop though, and also personally we just middle-click "Reply" to open each quote in a new tab and write each of our responses there before copy/pasting them together into one post

Ranger often makes posts like this while catching up on the Last One To Post Wins thread which gets pretty hectic, but still, 2-3 posts is easy enough to manage, and no one ever bothers to try and count out hours or anything like that - you just read a thread, quote and reply to each person all at once, and then next time you catch up on new posts after that. If you want to reply later that same day instead of all at once you either need to edit your old post or hope someone's posted in between, but this isn't a problem people normally run into..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

you can multiquote by clicking the little green + button on the bottom right of a post

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!

1- Actually you aren't trying to impose pain in here, you are just trying to impose the sense you are trying to rewrite it with, so even assuming what you said is true, you don't have to feel pain to do it.

in my experience, you don't replace a sensation with another sensation, rather you get rid of sensations and add sensations independently of each other. if you are not negative imposing pain, the pain will not go away. if the other sensation is distracting enough then you may pay so much attention to that that you forget that you are experiencing another sensation, but pain is very attention grabbing itself, so I don't know what you could impose that would be able to successfully fully distract you from it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

in my experience, you don't replace a sensation with another sensation, rather you get rid of sensations and add sensations independently of each other. if you are not negative imposing pain, the pain will not go away. if the other sensation is distracting enough then you may pay so much attention to that that you forget that you are experiencing another sensation, but pain is very attention grabbing itself, so I don't know what you could impose that would be able to successfully fully distract you from it

There is no reason why pain couldn't be replaced by another sensation instead eg say instead of pain the area will just feel tingles.  Pain could be either just neutralized to not feeling nothing (which often is done in hypnotherapy).. or just changed to another sensation. So two different ways of programming things so to not feel pain.

"Any one got any ideas on how to do this? The basic idea seems to be something like using imposition to override the sense of pain and creating a servitor with an on and off switch on that."

I don't mind discussing this idea and seeing if I can help you with that at all (I've done advanced things with thoughtforms). First off, what have you decided is going to be your "on and off" switch to be (the on and off trigger).

Are you going to consciously invoke it to turn on eg "I'm feeling pain so will use the servitor now and keep it going on "this" specific pain till I decide not to do so.. or for the servitor itself to subconsciously come in when there is pain before you'd recognized the pain as being there? I think you need a clear idea on the trigger and how you want to trigger before you go further with that idea

Are you wanting to just neutralize pain or to induce another sensation instead of it?

Jesse (human male) DOB 16th April 2013 

Working on imposition

getting rid of pain through hypnosis is inducing a negative nociception hallucination, of course it is very difficult to get a controllable hallucination that can last indefinitely from just hypnosis, even with multiple sessions.

for me, it is addition and subtraction, not replacement. were/are you able to replace one sensation with another before you learned/without knowing how to impose those senses? do you know of anyone who has been able to/can? I certainly don't

-Me

for me, it is addition and subtraction, not replacement. were/are you able to replace one sensation with another before you learned/without knowing how to impose those senses? do you know of anyone who has been able to/can? I certainly don't

sorry can you put that a different way. I'm struggling to get my brain around what you are saying.

Working on imposition

I'm saying that since there is only addition and subtraction in imposition (negative and positive hallucinations), not direct replacement, you would have to know how to impose all of the sensations independently before you could replace one with another. then I asked if you had any examples of it working differently

-Me

There is no reason why pain couldn't be replaced by another sensation instead eg say instead of pain the area will just feel tingles.  Pain could be either just neutralized to not feeling nothing (which often is done in hypnotherapy).. or just changed to another sensation.  So two different ways of programming things so to not feel pain.

"Any one got any ideas on how to do this? The basic idea seems to be something like using imposition to override the sense of pain and creating a servitor with an on and off switch on that."

I don't mind discussing this idea and seeing if I can help you with that at all (I've done advanced things with thoughtforms). First off, what have you decided is going to be your "on and off" switch to be (the on and off trigger).

Are you going to consciously invoke it to turn on eg "I'm feeling pain so will use the servitor now and keep it going on "this" specific pain till I decide not to do so.. or for the servitor itself to subconsciously come in when there is pain before you'd recognized the pain as being there?  I think you need a clear idea on the trigger and how you want to trigger before you go further with that idea

Are you wanting to just neutralize pain or to induce another sensation instead of it?

It want it to be a conscious decision/trigger. It can be anything from turning a switch off and on (visualizing pressing a button) to saying a verbal command to other things. Same when you want to turn the servitor off.

I like to neutralize it, another sensation can be fine too for start, but the final result should be neutralizing.

It want it to be a conscious decision/trigger. It can be anything from turning a switch off and on (visualizing pressing a button) to saying a verbal command to other things. Same when you want to turn the servitor off.

I like to neutralize it, another sensation can be fine too for start, but the final result should be neutralizing.

Making it a conscious decision as you are going to do, I do think is the wiser thing to do.

If you are trying to program one thing but then going to change it to another thing, I personally think it's easier in the first place to just focus on programming the exact thing you want rather than beating about the bush with things and trying to create two different thought forms.

If it was me I'd just think over and over about any pain dissolving once you think of your trigger (your button switch being turned on) and focus on this often to build up the stability and strength of the thoughtform (till it's strong enough to work just by thinking about turning it on).  (you do not need to actually feel pain or practice this with pain to create a servitor like this).  Remember to also program into the servitor to keep doing this until you deactivate it (press the off button) and always turn it off when no longer needed (to keep the whole "it's on" or "it's off" thing strong which will help intensify it working when it's on).

I personally if I was doing this would probably just use a crystal and program that and then place or carry that onto my body in any pain area as it would be less work then doing things as you currently want to do. (if you want to know more about using a crystal we can discuss it in the metaphysical area).

For dissolving pain colour therapy too can be brought into the servitor programming too but is probably more of a meta thing so we'd need to switch to the meta forum if you wish that info or I will probably find my post moved. I can not talk about counteracting vibrations/frequencies to pain here in the main forum area.

"I'm saying that since there is only addition and subtraction in imposition (negative and positive hallucinations), not direct replacement, you would have to know how to impose all of the sensations independently before you could replace one with another. then I asked if you had any examples of it working differently"

It can work differently and you do not have to feel any sensations to be able to impose them, all you need is to think about what you want to create and be clear about that.  On the subconscious level it can imagine what everything feels like even if you can not consciously imagine something, you just need to know exactly what you want and think about that.

Working on imposition