A tulpa that can conjure fire

Kiahdaj

I'm slightly considering giving my tulpa the ability to conjure fire...

When my tulpa is fully imposed, when he does this, would the fire look real as well? Would light appear to radiate, and flicker from it?

For some reason I just feel like I shouldn't give him any supernatural abilities.

Is there any good reason why I shouldn't?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I just thought of something...

If you're in an extremely dark room, where you can't identify any objects, what would happen if he ignited a flame?

It would appear to light up the room, but since it's not ACTUALLY lighting up the room, I couldn't see anything... So what would that be like?

Any idea?

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

tumblr_m4e6lmiiCC1rwbikfo1_400.gif

Nate and I discussed the possibilities of something like a luminescent tulpa.

I figure they would somewhat use memories to light objects and rooms. If you had never seen the room before and you were in complete darkness nothing would light up, but it's possible they could make your room glow a bit. Would be neat.

We want to see if Luke's lights would allow him to create actual light when he's imposed.

Neat concept. Would be fun.

I just asked QB to light up his rings to torch level; he's on the floor and there are no lights on in the room.

What I'm seeing is "general brightness effects" combined with everything lighting up to the point where I can see it like it's actually lit up. In most places. In other places there's just more blinding obscuring light.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Hmm, very interesting.

Thanks, all.

Hmm...

That's a tough question to answer.

I honestly couldn't tell you. It's just a feeling I have.

Although, if there HAD to be a reason, it would be because his personality is roughly based off of a character that I created years ago, and this character could manipulate fire. So maybe it's that I don't want to make my tulpa too much like him.

But I don't think that's where the feeling comes from.

It's just-... I mean it'd be awesome if he could, and I'd love it, but I just FEEL like I shouldn't.

Since I can't come up with a good reason not to, I probably will.

I don't even consider things like that to be "supernatural abilities" - they aren't supernatural and they aren't abilities, they're just your tulpa making full use of the fact that their reality has no physical laws.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.