Do tulpas answer your thoughts almost instantaneously?

Hi, I'm new here in the forums. I have read the Tulpanomicon almost entirely, and I am in the process of making my tulpa (Mikhaila, 6 days old currently). Sometimes I am calling her name and she says "Hi" before I finish her name; Recently, I was in the middle of a mental question directed at her, and she seems to answer even before I finish the sentence; Today it happened the other way around, I could feel she was trying to make a question, and I immediately got what she was trying to say and answered before she finished the sentence. Is this normal? Do you guys also have these experiences? Thanks in advance.

That's perfectly normal given you two share the same brain. Sometimes we even answer without hearing what the other person wanted to say, we just know. It's nice to let the other person finish their sentence but it can be more efficient to just reply if you already know what it is.

Martina does that all the time. For years I thought she was mute but it turned out she is just not talkative. As Mirichu pointed out, speaking - even inside your mind - is mostly just a formality because it's insanely inefficient and slow in comparison to the raw idea of what you wanted to say which your tulpa has already received.

Try playing the word chain game like that, by the way.

It's normal, especially at the beginning. It happened to us all the time, it happens less now but if we focus we could do it again, I think. We prefer not to do so, though.

Yes, once again, quite normal, for us it happens so frequently I have to slow everything down so we can actually use our words, as we prefer to do it that way. And, yes, since you're both in the same brain, words themselves may not be necessary, as occasionally we can communicate a very complicated though with a simple 'feeling' that conveys it all. What you do with that status is up to you, though.

Yeah, it happens a lot in systems. Don't worry. Michen and I don't do it all that much, but we still interrupt each other every now and then.

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa