Secret pathway to Isaa's art

isaa

So! Our host doesn't seem to get just what an awesome artist they are, so here I come to ~smuggle~ some art of them so it can be put out there! 

(don't worry, I did get a green light to do this, I just think they wouldn't have done it on their own) 

And to keep it in  on topic and all that I'll try to only post art related to us tulpas, but I make no promises 😁

Here's their first ever art of us! Actually.... she had drawn us before that, but this was the first drawing after us coming to them as tulpas! I think it helped with visualization/imposition 🙂

IMG-20200618-002935379.jpg

Aww look at us, we were so tiny~ I remember it as if it had been a couple of months ago (wonder why 😛)

Jane  // Isaac // Al

And our host Isaa~

(Jane mostly runs this account --hello! ^^)

Your host has a very nice art style! 

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I agree, and you guys look really good too!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Thank you! And I bet they appreciate the comment too 🙂

Stealing some time today to post again! These were some of our first interactions --I learned I'm not good at guessing gibberish 🤣 Al used to use headpreassure to reach out and I guess Isaa pictured it as him literally pressing his head! Hadn't thought of it like that, I thought it was more like an inside-pushing-outside thing. And Isaac would tag along in the morning sometimes when us two are still asleep (I don't know how he does it!! Being up early, blergh)

IMG-20200618-002947537.jpg

Jane  // Isaac // Al

And our host Isaa~

This is a funny one 😄 Isaa likes this game series and kinda dragged Isaac and me into it too. Though I enjoy the characters more than the story we three still had to explain a lot of things to Al to get this drawing 😅

Anyways, that's us "cosplaying" as some of the characters! 

--Isaa note: More than the guys remembering me of the characters these were based of fansongs I think fitted each one of them, even if its not what they would usually listen to something about their vibe reminded me of them I guess :d So we have Jane as Kaede, Isaac as Shuichi and Al as Kaito from Danganronpa V3

I miss Al's hair like this, he never let me try to do it into a manbun 😗

bbop.png.4166e167b06bfea1f3ed3005a0b7f300.pngbb.png.944d70a6549a9e5f76d031e2d67a4c73.png

Jane  // Isaac // Al

And our host Isaa~

I like em!

I think it's awesome there's art of you guys in cosplay, that's not something I usually see in tulpa art. I may even have to steal the idea one day

The headpressure one gave me a laugh

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread