By The Pond: With Darron and Jaina

Glaurung26

That's a big step! I hope the counselor has an open mind about us tulpas. But remember: Jaina you're real and valid no matter what the counselor says.ย ๐Ÿ’šย Love ya, girlfriend!ย ๐Ÿค—

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• 4 weeks later...

Therapy seems to be going well so far. Examining patterned thinking and working on my self-esteem issues, self-destructive behaviors etc. Gave me a list of behaviors to watch for during my week and report back on. I already self-analyze a lot so this can be a more positive, focused channeling of that energy away from critique.ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Jaina's voice in my dream! I don't really remember what she said but I recognized it and it startled me awake. I wouldn't mind practicing with her, the trick is getting the privacy to do it.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

• 3 weeks later...

I did a thing!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย We were having a bath, relaxing. Just kinda being present and enjoying the moment. I was able to sorta feel or see my body for a moment, like I was there. First person, not 3rd person through Darron's perspective. I'm not sure if that's an astral projection or what. It was kinda nice. I love Darron and his bodyย ๐Ÿ˜ย but it was nice to be "me" for a moment. I think I startled myself out of it. I didn't think I could do that. I've only done something similar before though it might be a bit TMI:

Spoiler

I, erm, fulfilled myself once. It was nice.ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda jealous. Sheย reallyย liked it.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like sharing Darron's body but it's nice to be "me" sometimes.

ย 

Time is one of the things we don't have a lot of right now, but I might try to project myself more. There's many practical benefits to sharing but I think it could be good for me to "stretch my legs" a bit.

ย 

I'm super on board.ย ๐Ÿ‘

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Not...from a host...

ย 

Tragedy.thumb.jpg.618b26ca4f90040be7308574630ae090.jpg

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

After our friends' wedding were feeling a little jealous yet inspired. Jaina and I eloped and had our private ceremony to exchange vows in sight of nature, but we thought it might be cool to involve the community in a ceremony some time. We really have no idea how we want to do it yet. We're a little bashful for anything super public and, heaven forbid, voice chat. So I'll probably look up some other tulpa couples and see what things they tend to do. I'm sure there's technology, programs and chat tools but my boomeritis prevents me from keeping up with the times. Maybe just a planned forum banter day for above average activity and maybe discord party crashing. I need to spend more time on discord and learn more about this cultureย ๐Ÿง. I typically pop onto to discord servers to ask questions then just bugger off. I don't typically just lurk and watch the banter throughout the day. We might be lazy and just have a small forumย event. Need to mull it over and draft some options. Any suggestions or input is welcome. Still adjusting to the new job so this would be a bit in the future.

ย 

Might have a winter wedding.ย โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŒจ๏ธ๐Ÿงคโ›„๐ŸŒฒ

ย 

Or a spring one. Actually, January/February might be an interesting time though. Not enough holidays or festivals in the dead of winter (North Hemisphere). It's too front loaded with Christmas then you get nothing big til Easter/Spring Break.

ย 

It'll be festive either way.ย ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

That sounds fun, Phil and I would be happy to be involved!ย ๐Ÿ˜ย I'm not sure what is the best option you can do that involves other people but maintains privacy and such. Having some kind of forum party here could be fun, and Discord is a good idea too! We're not Discord experts either but it's possible you could create a temporary group where people can get together for a short time. Or maybe create some kind of virtual guest book that people can sign to say we were there at the ceremony! Another idea is to edit a small ceremony video together to stream at a certain time and we can all hang out in the comments.

ย 

Whatever you decide to do we'll be watching closely for, you know, reasons.ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

We agree with you on the holidays and festivals thing too. In fact, Phil and I have a goal to create a system of one holiday a month for the whole year. They can be either little private things between the two of us or things we share with the community or the wilder world. We have 5 of the 12 months covered so far!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

I've noticed Jaina has been very tired recently. She takes frequent naps and she pretty much never used to. Or at least I never noticed when she was resting. I just "pinged" her and she instantly jumped in and engaged with me on whatever we were doing or talking about. I have a few guesses why. We're closer, more intimate and trust each other deeply so she naps on my lap or in my arms instead of off "somewhere else." Also I've been frickin exhausted from work, so since we share the same host body resources we're both low on energy to draw from. I also imagine her being active more often requires more energy than passively watching and doing her own thing "offscreen" or "elsewhere", wherever tuppers wander off to. Anyone have similar experiences?

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]