Easier/faster to create a smaller tulpa than a big one?

Hello,

is it easier/faster to create small tulpas, because they don't need as much attention or energy as the bigger ones or is there no difference?

If by smaller tulpas you’re referring to their form, I don’t think that should make a difference. Their appearance is just visual, developing their personality is a separate process. A tulpa will need the same amount of effort put into them, regardless of their size. 

Hey, I’m Illupepsi, I’m the host of my tulpa Rebecca. 
Drink Pepsi! 

I agree with Illupepsi, and I'd note that smaller can be harder to visualize sometimes in comparison to yourself and other objects. That's something we've noticed before, which lead to smaller headmates making their innerworld form bigger. Plus then you won't accidentally squash them if they're really really small :)

I'm Adagio, a tulpa! I'm part of a very big system.

Blue text is a headmate called TGS (their initials).

[Progress Report]

(edited)

My response which is mostly me ridiculing the question. Not 100% my serious reaction to the question, so please don't see it that way. My actual response is pretty much the same as above, anyways. 

I cannot fathom how you could possibly even begin to start formulating such an utterly absurd and ridiculous thought process which led you to inventing a question that ceases to make sense in any conceivable universe where even the slightest, most diminutive amount of logic may be applied to anything, whatsoever. Asking such a "question" as you have would require such a gross misunderstanding at the subject matter at hand that it physically pains me to even think about. 

No, it wouldn't be easier, as people have said, it would arguably be harder, because smaller things are more detailed, and visualizing detail is strenuous. So no. Form means little in terms of the actual "difficulty" of creating a tulpa. The only scenario where form can be brought up in terms of making the tulpa process easier or harder would be whether or not a tulpa has a form at all. 

So please, I beg of you, try to explain why such a question even graced your brain. I'm dying to know. 

Have a good day! 

Edited by IceCreeper909

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of October, 2021, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Elliot, Sean, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

@IceCreeper909

While it's a silly question no matter what, the fact that they mentioned maybe not needing as much "energy" hints at one of the reasons you couldn't think for someone asking this; people with metaphysical beliefs may believe tulpa creation requires energy of some kind. Whether or not they had that in mind, that's where my mind went when I read the question.

But even answering in a metaphysical context, no, the size of your tulpa would not affect how hard they were to create, as I imagine any type of "energy" it took would only matter for the core of their being (a soul or so on), not their visualized form.

Though if your tulpa was something like a planet or even larger, that may be too hard to appropriately apply mental processes to, so it would be hard for them to become autonomous and not just rely on your pure imagination at any given point.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I would say tulpa "complexity" takes more mental/metaphysical energy than "size," in a visual sense. Unless your tulpa is planetary in scale, trying to imagine that in your head. 🤷‍♂️

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

On 10/5/2021 at 2:12 AM, Flandre said:

people with metaphysical beliefs may believe tulpa creation requires energy of some kind. Whether or not they had that in mind, that's where my mind went when I read the question.

This is what I meant, many people say that a tulpa is an energy form, in the sense that you have to spend energy to create one and others say its only in your own mind. That's why I asked. Didn't know that such a question would be so funny. Cheers