That Progress report that is going to change a bunch

Koji

We went to a school thing yesterday, and it lasted about three hours. Of course, we forced in the wonderland. I asked Catelyn to build something while I "stepped out" of the wonderland, and guess what? She built a tank. Not some rinky-dinky, falls apart at the touch sort of thing I usually make in the wonderland, this thing had power. Needless to say, we drove around for a while, blowing stuff up, until I had the idea to put wings on the thing. We explored from the air, until we reached this little sandy island, named on the spot as Namia, and then we kept on going. Finally, after maybe ten minutes of water, we saw smoke in the sky, and a massive volcano. Of course, we explored the inside of the volcano, and there was a passage right next to the fire. We still haven't gone down it, both of us are a tiny bit scared of what's down there, perhaps we will tomorrow. Also, towards the end of the ceremony, we worked on scent. Oddly enough, I was able to smell it in real life almost immediately. Catelyn smells like vanilla, her own choice, and cherries. I think we are going to work on touch later tonight. She's on the verge of talking, or she already has, I can't tell.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished all of the senses, was not as hard as we thought it would be. Actually, I can already feel and smell everything that happens in the wonderland. Catelyn has been speaking in small words and phrases, and I think she's trying to do more, some of her sentences start complicated and drift off, then she just reverts back into short phrases.

Today, during a 2 mile run, Katelyn and I tried pain blocking, where she puts her hand(or just directs energy) on a spot that is in pain. Well, we can say it worked extremely well, I ran almost two minutes faster than normal. On a strictly tupla related topic, she has been saying full words(mostly yes or no) a lot, with the occasional full phrase. Her first sentence was "yeah, I guess he is an asshole". So I guess she is sapient, at least to an extent. Additionally, she has changed more aspects of her form, she now has yellow eyes, and she's a bit taller.

Oh, we also made a section of our wonderland similar to this game. It's one of the more fun things to do while on a bus, Katelyn has been modifying it while I'm not there.

http://www.addictinggames.com/action-games/ngame.jsp

Hmm.. That pain blocking stuff sounds pretty interesting. I'll probably try that out sometime soon.

Good luck on the road ahead. Have fun with it (it sounds like you already are, by reading your logs so good on you for that)

My progress log.

Do people actually read other people's sigs? If you are, have this free semicolon.

;

Katelyn keeps on sending me various emotional responses, for almost anything that happens. For instance, when my brother walked in on us forcing, she thought it was hilarious. She "laughed" so hard, that I actually broke into a uncontrollable grin. She's said a couple of words, I think. Most of them go along these lines.

Me: Hey, Katelyn. What's going on in the wonderland?

Katelyn: Nothing.

They are mostly single word responses, but they deviate a lot, from yes, no, nothing, sometimes, etc.

We were at my little brother's soccer game today, and, because neither of us like sports of any kind, we decided to dick about in the wonderland for a while. Nothing really happened, we just drove around in the tank, and I described all of the people in my grade. After a while though, people started getting really loud, so we started watching the game. As ten year olds, none of them were particularly coordinated, so they fell down a lot. Katelyn let out a little "burst" of pity every time this happened. I know it wasn't me, I almost never feel emotion when kids are hurt. We might post another update later, if anything happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Katelyn and I have been having short conversations throughout the day, still not hugely long or complicated, but we're making progress. Also, Bin's method of saying words together works incredibly well. She basically wasn't talking at all, and then we tried saying her name together maybe 20 times, and boom, she's talking a lot more. We're thinking of watching an anime, or any decent show, any suggestions? She seems to have developed a meaner way of speaking, often referring to people as assholes. It's enjoyable, even if it wasn't planned.

I really do need to update this more often.

In the past days, Kate and I have been working on senses other than visual, and it's been going great. For smell, if in a deep trance, I can definitely get a whiff of vanilla-ish stuff, what she decided to smell like. For touch, I can feel her skin, hair and clothes in the wonderland, and feel them on my real-world hands. Audio hallucinations are still hard, but she's starting to develop a voice of her own, slightly more feminine than mine, and faster-paced. Also, she seems to be "leaving" our mind, meaning I cannot see her, find her, hear her, or feel her presence. I'l talk to her about it later.

We've been working on visualization, using the technique that Chess developed. I have to say, it seemed to work very well. After just ten minutes, my head hurt so badly that we had to stop. Afterwards we worked on her voice over tea, her voice is really starting to sound like it's her's. Otherwise, she's been saying complete sentences often, but only longer than five or so seconds and I seem to hijack it, saying whatever I would in the context of the sentence. I'm sure just talking more will fix this. As I've read so many times in Kadoh's signature, I'm sure that reading a dictionary could be helpful, so that's what the rest of our long weekend will be filled with. We're really making progress, and we might start imposition in a

couple

week

s