Pinkamena

Pinkamena

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The subconsious from what I've seen, without need of tulpas can control the body in situations such as sleep walking when consiousness is asleep. So what is all this practice, rewire, early time limits stuff? It sounds like more to me its about increasing belief.

Just wanted to say that I disagree and think you are wrong on that matter. Even if it sounds like increasing beliefs, just because the unconscious or subconscious mind can control your body, it doesn't mean you get to control the unconscious or subconscious mind to control the body. It can't control right from the start because you are not so connected with it. If it weren't by that, why would anyone even get better at visualization? Belief really matters, but if someone really believes that they could have a fully imposed tulpa from the start, it doesn't mean that they would have, same for possession and any other thing. The fact that you get better at visualizing things don't come from your current beliefs on tulpas or on what you see, but on how much you practiced it, because if it was the other way, you wouldn't able to see shit if you didn't believe what you were seeing was real, or that you could visualize well.

I can state that empiricly, since I've been getting better at visualization everyday, even if my belief in tulpas suffered ups and downs.

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

Tulpa: Kuruminha

Form: My avatar.

Sentience: Confirmed.

Mindvoice: Not yet.

Working on: Visualization and Mindspeaking.

I am aware that my progress logs from this point on may be really boring since I'm not having drama anymore. And haven't for a while.

Now, please. I enjoy it much more right now, simply because you're doing things I would like to, which would be to test the limits of our own power as hosts. What you said about Buddists creating tulpas just to dissipating them, where did you read it? I know that they could create and make them disappear easily, but not that they made them just so they could make them disappear...

Another thing. Assume a tulpa body already, be it Lyra or Applejack or whatever. Having a tulpa vision will most likely mean benefits to you, since this is what you want, making the host have tulpa powers, what would be better for this quest than having tulpa vision?

I'm brazilian and my english is not really good, I'll do every mistake you imagine, but I'll try to avoid them.

I simply don't see the point on not overcharging your brain. I guess I see it like a muscle, if you exercise it, it will get stronger. Of course there are limits, but those can be surpassed and stretched to the point you don't even know them anymore.

IMHO, you should work untill you feel you can't, and then see if your mental resistance to stress has gone up. That would also be a way to resist being knocked out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Bro, what happened to all your pages? The forum says there are 12, but it seems that there are only 4 pages of posts. What happened ma?

I respect your choice, but I find the movement in your hands is a sign that your aren't really looking into.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Thinking about it I wonder, do fake created sensations have any involvement with the real body? As in, does it create the fake sensation then send the signal to the body part? Even if no reaction is needed from that part. I mean, if that part has nothing to do whatsoever, does it still get a fake nerve signal? Or does that never leave the mind? I do think it could be tested, after all nerves for carpal tunnel can be tested.

I know that some hosts have talked about them having some feeling in the related body parts when the equivalent is harmed in the WL. Ask Hus/Hex about it, I recall them talking about it, I think.

Seriously, , you need to stop staying up 'till 1:52 in the morning. Unless the website actually meant 5:00 AM, because time zones are weird. Either way, your mind really doesn't need the extra stress.

Anyway... I think I saw you on the chat last night, and you didn't seem hostile toward discussing tulpe at all. Then again, you might just be exceptionally skilled at controlling what you say.

I'm glad that your situation seems to improving! I don't know if you've been getting hate or anything (knowing you, you haven't told anybody for the purpose of avoiding hate), but I think what you're doing is very brave. The problems that you've documented on this forum have not been faced yet by anybody else, and the solutions you are providing people in the future will decrease the difficulty of hitting the reset button on tulpe. Even if my inner pack-rat cringed at your deletion of your previous posts...

As for your MRI scan... I don't have any money either, since I'm not even in college yet, but I would like to try and help you out. Is there a way I can send you money?

Not surprised you don't want help. You seem like one of those people who thinks they have to do everything by themselves, for no good reason. I can be like that, though I've never been in your situation so I don't know how bad I am at asking for help. Though remember, if you need money desperately I'm sure there would be a lot of people who would be happy to help you out!

So... there's some stuff I don't get. Why do you keep reading about all this tulpa stuff to solve your problem when it's what got you there in the first place? I mean, you said yourself that you were happiest when you were not on the internet and were simply making real friends and having a life. And... do you really want your full memory? If a memory is blacked out, I'd imagine you wouldn't want to see what kind of *additional* traumatic shit happened to you in your formative years.

I think it would better for you to kinda just stop doing all this mind work. The best thing you can do for yourself is to really ground yourself in the real world. Maybe start taking banjo lessons and play for your friends? Go to Maine? Visit a museum? Paint a tree? Try gymnastics?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I'm rather happy you took this down.

I never read much of it, but it was likely a waste of time for many a forcer.