How Honest Are You?

Kadoh

A: I'd also play xbox with her. Because what a better way to waste the best opportunity in my life to mean something.

Q: Rolie_Polie_Olie.mov

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest MegaBusta

A: Go to the library to read some mothafuckin' books, play board games, and drive them around town while listening to 80's driving music.

Q: Roll on

A: It only said visible and audible. Not tangible. Basically, a hologram.

No matter. I'd show off Latias and become known as the first and only Pokemon trainer on earth (unless Derp's Absol or Chupi's Eevee shows up). Then get sued by Nintendo because Latias is a copyrighted character.

Q: Bowl.

A:Considering that V changes form, I'd ask her to make a giant (like, REALLY GIANT) sign in the sky saying 'tulpa.info'

Then laugh as 100,000(as I said, giant) new members come on saying "I was directed by the sign"

Q: Your tulpa is visible, audible, AND tangible for a day. What do?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

A: Sex.

Q: Roll

Gravity may just be a theory, but you don't see me jumping out of buildings and expecting to fall up.

Tulpa Status: Platitudinous.

Guest MegaBusta

A: Passionate, gentle lovemaking in the missionary position.

Q: roll

Murder. Hell, if you're gonna be intangible for the rest of your life, might as well take the opportunity.

Q: Someone murders your family. Knowing they feel no regret and would kill them again given the opportunity, would you kill said person? No one else will find out it was you.

My opinions are all subject to change.

A: If that person has already murdered my family, then there's no way that he/she COULD murder them again as the chance would never come up. So would I murder a person in revenge? No. Would I murder a person if I knew they were going to murder my family? Yes, unless I had enough time.

Then again you said no one would ever know, so I'm assuming that means no going to jail. So I guess I would murder them myself. But not for revenge.

Q: Would you prefer the weather to change every week for a week, or every year for a year? (week of snow, week of sun, or year of snow, year of sun. The snow wouldn't be super disruptive. This includes rainy, foggy and windy)

frt