Correlation between creation time and common drugs:

Wrath

Did you eat chocolate, drink tea or coffee, or anything containing caffine? and if so how fast was your Tulpa's creation time? (If you take anti-depressants or smoke weed or anything greater, this als  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Did you eat chocolate, drink tea or coffee, or anything containing caffine? and if so how fast was your Tulpa's creation time? (If you take anti-depressants or smoke weed or anything greater, this als

• I drink tea, coffee or chocolate (any) and my tulpa creation time was relatively fast
    • I drink tea, coffee or chocolate (any) and my tulpa creation time was relatively slow/ had difficulty concentrating.
    • I do not drink tea, coffee or chocolate (any) and my tulpa creation time was relatively fast
    • I do not drink tea, coffee or chocolate (any) and my tulpa creation time was relatively slow/ had difficulty concentrating.

Well I've read various times the effects of drugs on a human's brain. So Here's what I want to know:

1) Do you consume/enjoy any of the following:

Caffeine (or any derivative), chocolate, cannabis or anything heavier, also state any anti-depressants (just an anti-depressant will do, in the poll this will count as drinking tea, silly I know but for the sake of science just do it).

2) How fast did you create a Tulpa?

I've noticed people tend to have difficulty the day after several cups of coffee, so I want to know whether or not your creation time was quick or not, and how easily it came to you. Also I'd appreciate it if you told me how long you forced per day (optional but appreciated) in the tulpa's inception.

It counts even if you only drink it twice a week or more. Edit: once a day at least, because that's what it would take to have a baseline effect.

Edit: by slow I mean it takes more then 200 hours to get even slightly vocal. 60 hours until head-pressure communication is possible.

Well there's one thing I can say and it was that I was drug-free. Didn't use any of those, maybe ate some chocolate but I'm actually feeling like I didn't eat much of that, either. Didn't just feel like it. Maybe some soda now and then, that's got some caffeine.

Don't know at what point you think a tupper is considered "created", but uh... 1 and half hours every day pretty much, he was vocal around the 70 hour mark or so because I actually logged time for shits and giggles, head pressure communication was a thing even before that - very early actually, but didn't quite realize it at first or use it to my advantage - and possession was worked on successfully very early on, even before Roswell was vocal. I'd say he was sapient very early on and could show it, actually getting vocal came later.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

head pressure never happened to me, so it was a big main source of doubt in our early days.

It still never happens.

About the caffeine thing, I think it is possible that drinking them makes forcing harder. I've been drinking coffee once a day lately and couldn't done as much forcing as usual. Today I stopped and the withdrawal effect is making me sleep T-T.

I'll tell you what happens after a few weeks without coffee (oh god, will I pull this off?)

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.

Yea cruse I've noticed I used to have trouble concentrating after coffee, My theory is that after a while periodically ingesting caffeine (by that I mean twice a day or something) will actually lower your heart rate and allow less blood to get to your brain on average as you body adjusts to the caffeine increasing your heart-rate.

I noticed an improvement in concentration when I went cold turkey, although this may be a placebo effect. I also do not get brain fog anymore.

I drink tea, coffee or chocolate (any) and my tulpa creation time was relatively fast, but...

I'd say it's unrelated.

I have tea, coffee and chocolate on a regular basis and I go through times where the process progresses quickly and times where I make slow progress and have difficulty concentrating, regardless of my caffeine intake.

But then again, I'm relatively immune to caffeine.

Even several cups of coffee or energy drinks won't keep me up at night.

I gain more energy by eating a good meal than having something with caffeine.

try a hard stop on drinking coffee.

You either drop dead on your bed,

or live to see yourself as a walking dead.

Chloe - That cheerful girl with ponytail.

Aigis - The male cyborg that looks like raiden in MGR.

Vixen - Half dragon female who looks like Mary in DMC3 when in human form.