Asking for ideas.

I think no matter what it is you've asked your tulpa to monitor, you will eventually get so lost in something that you'll forget about it.

The only trouble is that the timing has to be right. You have to forget about it near the time that it should be noticed. But regardless, I'm sure it'd happen eventually.

At the moment, I can't think of any better ideas.

If I come up with one, I'll be sure to come back.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

(edited)

CnXrS0Sp

Edited by Phi
CnXrS0Sp

How about the time? The body has an internal clock that tulpae can read within a half hour's accuracy. This is how some people use their tulpae as an alarm clock.

Guest Anonymous

How about the time? The body has an internal clock that tulpae can read within a half hour's accuracy. This is how some people use their tulpae as an alarm clock.

The problem is many people can read that clock too.

I can estimate the time within a 10 minutes range most of the time.

(edited)

CnXrS0Sp

Edited by Phi
CnXrS0Sp

Monitoring caffeine effectiveness should be a good one. Caffeine has a half life of roughly 5-6 hours, which is a pretty easy mark for a tulpa to remind you in. It's also very easy for some one to down a soda and not pay attention to the time.

Other than that, maybe you could try putting some food in the oven, going to do something else while you wait and have your tulpa tell you when it should be done. Although you could risk losing dinner.