-----

Those sound like things every tupperforcer should learn. Hell, every person should learn that.

Never mind that, this is basic common knowledge we're talking about here.

"Subconscious" is not a proven thing and is (kind of obviously) a psychological term used to describe a behavior of the brain. Leave it to humanity's finest to take it as literally as possible just like everything else in history.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

This is quite likely. You guys haven't seen anything yet because it takes a very long amount of time to get any noticeable effects.

Isn't Kerin a tulpa more than 40 years old? I believe we have a few other people on the forums who have had tulpas for over a decade as well.

If there's an effect that takes more than 40 years to show up, I'm ok with that. I'll be 68 in 40 years.

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

Never mind that, this is basic common knowledge we're talking about here.

"Subconscious" is not a proven thing and is (kind of obviously) a psychological term used to describe a behavior of the brain. Leave it to humanity's finest to take it as literally as possible just like everything else in history.

Hey, not that part. I do always get a laugh out of people saying subconscious like it means something (psychology often uses the term unconscious instead by the way, subconscious usually reserved for the new age shit these days). I was talking about this:

You know what this taught me?

1: My friend isn't always based in reality.

2: I should do my freaking research once in a while >_>"

Which is something everyone should realize. Would do this community a lot of good.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)