Tulpa Social Network

Dog

I was wondering if a social network for tulpas and hosts would benifit forcing. Tulpas could talk to each other, and that would help sentaince. Is this a good idea?

Guest Anonymous

It's in the site's links. That's about as promoting as it gets without an admin coming out and saying "join this guise". A social network would only promote attention whoring. We need less of that. If you want to talk to others, go to the IRC. If you want to talk about your life there's the progress reports.

What more do you want?

Who actually looks at the site links? Also, if one was build, it probably would be designed to be a tulpa social network (features added just for tulpa, etc)

Guest MegaBusta

(features added just for tulpa, etc)

Finally! Now my tupperware can circlejerk too!

I was wondering if a social network for tulpas and hosts would benifit forcing. Tulpas could talk to each other, and that would help sentaince. Is this a good idea?

>Implying that's useful in sentience

Sentience is simply the tulpa being able to have a type of sensory awareness and a rudimentary state of consciousness that will be able to grow over time. Although a social aspect would be presumed as useful in terms trying to get the tulpa to be more aware of cultural constructs (Internet or real world), it's not really practical ways of treating a tulpa as sentient when people above me have been mentioning already how it's just going to shift into pure role playing (reasons why below).

When anything "social" is combined with "sentience" or even "sapience," it's a challenge of making sure the host doesn't get overwhelmed with societal expectations and trying to please others instead of working things out with their tulpa on a personal basis. Social aspects have some degree of usefulness in terms of having a tulpa that has a more practical temporal view on things, but it can be done in other ways.

At this point, I feel like everyone who would be a member of this network is already here on the forums. We already have private messages, buddy lists, and our own personal blogspace. What would a social network really add to the experience?

"'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.'"

I agree with derp and shui, a socal network would be redundant, as you can do everything a socal network could do on the forms and the IRC. It would just be a waste of time

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion