thunders tulpa airline

ThunderClap

suggestion: please make an airplane logo for threads i would appreciate that greatly.

Tulpa airline pirep 01

Departure: KPHL (Tulpadelphia)

Landing: KEWR (Tulpark)

Aircraft Flown: Bombardier Dash-8

Cruising Altitude: 7000ft

Flight time: 30 minutes

I was so excited for my first flight on tulpa airline. Perhaps after this flight and the many to come, I will become a more experienced tulpa pilot. I took off from the runway at about 160 knots and ascended to my cruising altitude at a 20 degree vertical angle. Once I reached 7000ft I engaged the auto pilot of my aircraft, set the GPS to my destination, and began my decent at about 200ft/minute (it was a fairly short flight) I landed at the runway of KEWR with a landing rate of 235 ft/minute. However when I landed my tulpa-supervisor moderator told me my next flight should be longer distance so I guess I should do that then. They could have told me before hand my flight should have been longer distance, but no worries because next flight will be from Tulpark to Tulplanta! My job is to carry tulpas from place to place after all. Why exactly are there tulpas on this plane?

After the flight I forced a little with my tulpa at the airport.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

• 4 weeks later...

As per request of one of tulpa airline's passangers I am flying yet again to have another flight adventure with my tulpa.

Tulpa Airlines Pirep 02

Departure: KEWR (tulpark)

Landing: KATL (Hartsfield-Jackson Atulpa Interwonderland Tulpaport)

Aircraft Flown: Bombardiar CRJ500 Tulpa-Airlines Modification

Cruising Altitude: 30,000 feet

Flight Time: 3 hours

Notes:

Longest tulpa flight so far. The visualizations I was able to make from the cockpit of my aircraft were incredible. The clouds seemed to become little tulpa planes which was neat. The whole 3 hours was filled with me drinking imaginary tulpa coffee from my servitor flight attendents. The coffee had imaginary caffeine in it which was an imaginary chemical that gave me an imaginary energy burst that was imaginary

(oh yeah i went there mother fucker you know who you are

. I descended at a 340ft/minute landing rate and landed at the airport smoothly. I waved goodbye to my servitor and tupper friends on the plane and ended the session.

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

I heard there was some turbulence around KATL--I'm glad to see you landed safely.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."