Possible Speedup

PiMaster

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest applesauce99

oh god, diphenhydramine brings back memories........memories.....memoyfxstdjgkgidydgjk

Guest Anonymous

oh god, diphenhydramine brings back memories........memories.....memoyfxstdjgkgidydgjk

The spiders man. Them fucking spiders. Fucking spiders EVERYWHERE.

Guest Anonymous

The hell is wrong with diphenhydramine?

It's like a mix between bad acid, datura, being drunk, and getting punched repeatedly in the face. Even the tiniest movements cause everything to blur and makes you feel like you're on a rollercoaster. Speech was impossible even though I didn't stop talking for about 2-3 hours straight almost every time I took it. I don't even remember talking much but I didn't know if I was talking in my head or out loud and I'd lose my train of thought within 2 seconds, and the few semi-coherent sentences I said were always completely crazy or nonsensical. But the best part is the hallucinations. Fucking everything became a spider and started scurrying towards me. I'd be taking a piss; boom, spider on my dick. I'd be eating some food; spider on my food. Walking down a dark hall, thousands and thousands of spiders running across the floor towards me. And besides the spiders I hallucinated people I knew and would hold a conversation with the hallucination for hours.

It was actually damn fun at the time, but I don't think I'd do it again.

Breaking rule 25, I'd like to say I'll test your theory. The only problem now is actually astral projecting xD

I'm plenty early and I've been dabbling in astral projection forever, though I've still yet to do it.

Guest applesauce99

It fucks with your heart long term as well as other shit, understandably, but its an amazing recreational drug despite being an OTC

Once I got my tulpa started, astral projecting with it was pretty much all I did to develop it. I couldn't say if it was faster or not, but it was a lot more "real."