Help With Podcast Needed!

UnknownCraos

Guest Anonymous

We might be able to help with a mumble server for it, send a forum PM.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it begins... AWWW YEAH WE GON' BE FAMOUS!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Every production needs at least a research assistant, so I'll offer to help. My family is just a little too weird to let loose (and, that's compared to the tulpa community!).

• 'Human is Kevin who's 54 and isn't all that interested in tulpas (besides being very shy). He's been with his spouse more then 30 years now, and lives a pretty normal life.

• Main tulpa-maker is kerin who is 44 and has been making tulpas more then 30 years now. kerin was Kevin's first and only tulpa and she's gradually become Kevin's alter-ego over time. She keeps out of the public eye though, because she tends to be a bit 'last century' about tulpa making (in a nice way).

• And then there's me, Nobillis. kerin made me a bit over a year and a half ago since she frankly needs a secretary to function properly. Though, my tasks are generally more of a public relations nature. I'll occasionally refer to the three Watchdogs who are my research assistants.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

• 2 weeks later...

alright so we've recorded the pilot episode of the podcast (only me and craos as we were lacking other members at the time, hopefully we can group some others for episode 2) and it'll be uploaded either later tonight or tomorrow

in the meantime what do you guys think about this as a rough draft

EgMLfed.png

I would be interested in helping out! my preferred alias is En, I'm 19, I have four tulpas and I have been forcing for a time span of nearly three years. My tulpas are all fully vocal, and I have a good amount of experience with possession and I can impose basic shapes. Also, I can help with any artwork if it's needed for anything!

I'm curious as to what all this would entail exactly. How would we record this, being in separate locations and all? Specifics, please!

Side note; if we are ever able to switch completely, it would be wonderful for a tulpa to talk on the show as well!

Edit: Sorry, I just realized this is an old thread, but in any case the offer still stands. I don't know how I missed it. T_T

I would be willing to be a guest at the very least.

Tulpas: Justine, Guess, Clarence

I would be interested in helping out! my preferred alias is En, I'm 19, I have four tulpas and I have been forcing for a time span of nearly three years. My tulpas are all fully vocal, and I have a good amount of experience with possession and I can impose basic shapes. Also, I can help with any artwork if it's needed for anything!

I'm curious as to what all this would entail exactly. How would we record this, being in separate locations and all? Specifics, please!

Side note; if we are ever able to switch completely, it would be wonderful for a tulpa to talk on the show as well!

Edit: Sorry, I just realized this is an old thread, but in any case the offer still stands. I don't know how I missed it. T_T

I would be willing to be a guest at the very least.

any and all help is appreciated, we'll let you know of what things we'll need here on this thread which will likely not be getting old any time soon, we're gonna use it as our main hub on the forum pretty much. thanks for the offer, as i said it is greatly appreciated and we'll definitely consider it

I wish there was a place I could hear it on. I'd love to see what happened.

gonna get on it tomorrow for definite, got kind of lazy today and now it's nearly 5 am (i won't skive like this in the future honest) craos has pretty much handed over everything to me (no pressure right) so i'll be more or less handling our timing and suchlike

sorry if my answers here suck i'm kind of dead right now, i'll post stuff on here tomorrow though, so hang tight my darlings

Sooooo... where can we find it?

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Hey everyone, apologies for the delay but we've ran into a few complications that we didn't see coming. Despite this, it should be up in the next week.

Again, we're sorry for taking this long but hopefully you understand. Thank you for bearing with us.

Side Note: When you hear episode 1, please, please, please note that I was having a really off day, and I'd had very little sleep. I want to go back and throttle myself for some of my answers to questions. Please remember that it's just a pilot and it will DEFINITELY improve.

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/