The black shoe diaries. (Amber and Toby)

Guest amber5885

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amber5885

Nope. My dad has a son though but my moms side of the family is .....wrong. 3 schizophrenics, I diagnosed sociopath, 4 pedofiles and I can't even count how many suicides.... I'm the last of that line and I'm taking it's lineage with me.

Guest amber5885

So I realize I haven't been doing much other than lurking in the past few days and I've been distancing myself from the tulpa community as a hole.

My problem being that, well nothing new is being presented here.

Maybe two guides have gone up in the last three months and one of them was a joke, the other nearly caused someone to leave or he did leave and the response to the situation was too bad get over it.

If your actions are runnin off users an you KNOW that it's running off users then don't ask people to deal with your attitude problem because "tough shit" that's not okay and that's not acceptable and that's exactly why no one posts guides anymore and if they do they usually end up leaving.

I'm not dealing with it anymore. I'll lurk for the PRs of a few good friends but I'm done with this community.

Maybe I got my big girl panties in a wad but there's no place in the world for bullies and if the reaction to the problem at hand is "get over it and stop being a baby" then this is me getting over it.

Peace friends. I'll drop by from time to time for PRs but that's it.

Guest Anonymous

i didn't comment on here much but i did keep up with your reports. i enjoy reading you and tobys conversations and experiences. you will be missed around here as well as your kind and helpful comments. i wish you and toby the best of luck! bye amber!

Sadie: Bye ill miss you. you helped us a lot

Drew: ditto

Guest amber5885

if you seethe odd post on this PR, just know its for you guys. i consider you all friends.