What is an emotional response like?

Today I went to the woods to narrate for an hour.

After about half an hour of talking to her, I stopped at a resting place and sat on a bench. I kept talking to her when I suddenly spied a dog from the corner of my eye.

He was watching us for a few moments.

Unfortunately, I forgot to keep the road checked and some old guy probably saw me "talking to myself". I couldn't say anything else except from "Hello" before he left without saying anything and giving me a baffled look.

I wasn't thinking anything particular when the old man left (I didn't really mind him), but suddenly I felt this intense feeling of amusement. It was a really positive feeling which persisted for 2 or 3 seconds.

My reply was "Well, I have to admit it was kinda funny"

This feeling seemed to be related to the rush of euphoria I experienced during a visualization session on Saturday.

Problem is, this emotion fits more to a light-hearted person and my Tulpa doesn't have this particular trait. (Though I could imagine she is like that as an extrovert and humorous personality)

I'm really confused.

Is this just my mind tricking me, or could this have been a real emotional response? It would be cool if you guys could give a few examples and descriptions of emotional responses!

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could just be that you suddenly found it funny, but since I don't have a tulpa yet I won't say that I know for sure. Also, I recommend a cell phone or blue tooth if you really want to conceal your conversation with your tulpa without keeping it internal. It could save your life.

I also have a question. I was working on personality, and during the very first session I was thinking about how she would act when she was sad based on the trait I was working on at the time, and I started to tear up. This couldn't already be my tulpa, could it? I can't imagine that I would get an emotional reaction from the very first session, it seems to unrealistic.

Not sure here, either. I've been at it for about a month, and the form is very easy to 'see' now, but I'm not sure if he's sentient or not. I've been asking him yes/no questions and can almost always get an answer in the form of a burning in my chest (similar to affection) which I think is agreement, and disagreement, which is more of a null feeling. I've gotten feelings of dry humor and sadness before, too. But even as far along as I am I still have trouble believing all the way.

I also have a question. I was working on personality, and during the very first session I was thinking about how she would act when she was sad based on the trait I was working on at the time, and I started to tear up. This couldn't already be my tulpa, could it? I can't imagine that I would get an emotional reaction from the very first session, it seems to unrealistic.

Funny thing. I had strong emotional reactions in first hours of tulpaforcing, and then nothing for long time. And I constantly finding other people who claims to have similar experiences. I wonder, could it be natural pattern?

To the topic.

Sometimes, when i narrate to my creation. I suddenly feel some alien opinion in my head. Sometimes it's a short sentence, which i don't hear. It comes to me as idea of something, what my tulpa would say in this situation. Or sometimes, it's just a pure emotion. I'm only 50% sure that this thought came from my tulpae. But anywy, I react to it, like it was her.

But anyw[a]y, I react to it, like it was her.

Yeah, you are deluding yourself anyways - so why not play along?

I would be happy if there would be someone to post who has a finished Tulpa.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

I'd had ushers of happiness rush through me as I went through the personality while working on some of the "sweet" or "caring" traits, and I'm normally never happy at all. Other symptoms included tickling/pressure/poking inside the head or on the body at various places.

Also, I'd personally say guest #1 was experiencing an emotional response.

Dohoho what?

Yeah, you are deluding yourself anyways - so why not play along?

I would be happy if there would be someone to post who has a finished Tulpa.

I think playing along with those thoughts can harm tulpa. If they are Your thoughts. And You are convincing your subconscious that they belong to your creation. It can slow whole proces. So I wouldn't be so carefree with this. I'm just taking this risk into consideration.

I'll be glad too, to see comment by someone experienced.

An emotional response is like feeling a totally alien emotion originating from somewhere besides yourself.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.