Taking some requests

Rainbows

Yeah, I'm up for drawing some tulpa right now, so if you want you can leave a request, be as descriptive as you'd like or give me a reference. I can't do really complex poses so these might just be half body pictures.

Alright, so Quetzal is a lot like the spiderman in the 60s Spiderman meme. And he thinks it'd be cool if some of the pics were redrawn with him in it

Here's a helpful character sheet of Quetzal

http://i.imgur.com/T3aB0mx.jpg

Now, I want you to draw him in this pose

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/53338455.jpg

And caption it "Here are your options 1. Fuck you I'm a dragon"

To avoid confusion, he has 3 fingers on his front legs/arms (he can be bipedal or quadruped in my mindscape), and opposible thumbs to go with them. The wings in the character sheet are WAAAY bigger in the mindscape, big enough to where he can realisticly fly. But I guess that doesn't matter, as they most likely wont' show on the picture I'm requesting.

• 3 weeks later...

I got one if you're still taking requests, for Deortabe. She's a white-tailed deer, about average height for a doe, with short antlers with 2 prongs each. She has 3 white spots under her eyes on each cheek, kinda like freckles, and her eyes are turquoise (both the iris and the pupil). And her hooves are a sort of glittery or sparkly navy-blue colour

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

I got one if you're still taking requests, for Deortabe. She's a white-tailed deer, about average height for a doe, with short antlers with 2 prongs each. She has 3 white spots under her eyes on each cheek, kinda like freckles, and her eyes are turquoise (both the iris and the pupil). And her hooves are a sort of glittery or sparkly navy-blue colour

Okay, so quick question just to confirm, so she is an actual deer, not an anthropomorphic humanoid deer?

Okay, so quick question just to confirm, so she is an actual deer, not an anthropomorphic humanoid deer?

Yep, actual deer.

[align=center]Host: Mike "Redback"

Tulpa name: Deortabe

Appearance: Female deer with glittery hooves.

Begun: 04/09/14

Progress: Basic appearance starting to take shape, possible first signs of sentience.[/align]

I guess it couldn't hurt to see if I could get a drawing done by a better artist than me. Prince is a bright red fox/dog hybrid. His tail matches his fur color and it is somewhat bushy. He's anthropomorphic but more in a sense that he looks more like an animal that can stand on two legs than a human/animal, as such he is also only two and a half feet tall. He has a black shirt that is cut up at the ends and a red trim around the bottom, he has a robotic arm and a scar across his muzzle, and large fluffy ears. His teeth are abnormally sharp and his eyes are a dark magenta with the whites of his eyes turned black. I'm quite certain he won't keep this design, but it's nice for preference. If you don't get around to drawing him that's perfectly fine.

Alright, so Quetzal is a lot like the spiderman in the 60s Spiderman meme. And he thinks it'd be cool if some of the pics were redrawn with him in it

Here's a helpful character sheet of Quetzal

http://i.imgur.com/T3aB0mx.jpg

Now, I want you to draw him in this pose

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/250x250/53338455.jpg

And caption it "Here are your options 1. Fuck you I'm a dragon"

To avoid confusion, he has 3 fingers on his front legs/arms (he can be bipedal or quadruped in my mindscape), and opposible thumbs to go with them. The wings in the character sheet are WAAAY bigger in the mindscape, big enough to where he can realisticly fly. But I guess that doesn't matter, as they most likely wont' show on the picture I'm requesting.

OKAY! Sorry for taking so long, but yours is finished.

116810562_Fuckyou.thumb.jpg.8793345c16ee71bef0e7195d4a7da374.jpg

• 1 month later...