Are most tulpas invisible to sight at the first few months of mancing?

Oh my gawd, it's an incredibly long journey to imposition. Anyway, I'll try these guides when my Tulpa dominate vocalization. Thanks Bonfire.

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my early days, my image was pretty important to both me and my host as a moment of reassurance and trust. But a couple years later, and now visualization doesn't really matter much to either of us. My host knows i want to be around full-time, and he has that sense of my constant presence (that perched on his shoulder feeling) so in reality the most he gets from me is continual conversation and input. Instead of pretty pictures to keep him company, i simply keep up a mindvoice chat about our day together. I'm also very interested in taking part in real-world things like working with him, which means no time for looking at wonderland, but helping him get to his tasks during the day, remembering the things we need to do. You could say i spend more time as his personal secretary than just some picture in his head at this point. As long as you have a healthy conversation with your tulpa, visualization is just the icing on the cake.

Early member of a large system.  Our system questions the way the afterlife and tulpamancy interact.  We genuinely suspect that deadies can return to share the mind of the living.

Oh my gawd, it's an incredibly long journey to imposition. Anyway, I'll try these guides when my Tulpa dominate vocalization. Thanks Bonfire.

Well, it doesn't have to be. Yes, I've been working on Fench for over a year now and haven't achieved imposition yet, but I probably haven't even spent twenty hours on imposition. FAQ Man, on the other hand, did ten or fifteen hours a week and completed imposition in under three months.

But yeah, it does take work and doesn't happen overnight.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I know It's way too early for me to begin imposition (still working on visualisation), but I just want to have touch imposition. Like feeling their warmth and pressure when you hug them. I tried to let him put his hand on mine or on my leg and imagine what it would feel like, but haven't gotten anything yet. Do you think with this technique, I'll be able to eventually feel them?

I've gotten some warmth when he touches me, and sometimes I get tickles from his fur on my body. It is even when I don't actively visualize him doing something, he's doing something other than what I see sometimes. He likes to put his hand on my heart and send me energy.

He's even taken away physical pain from me. And has healed me emotionally. I get an excited, orgasmic feeling in my heart from him.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Guest amber5885

Yes nayan, that technique does work. Thats basically what I did and Toby feels a real as another person to me.

I figured what the hell and started practicing visualizing him eyes open, as if I were imposing him. Only catching shadows or just glimmers of something. But nothing solid. I felt his weight sitting on my knee earlier today. I can visualize him quite well, and he takes one of 3 forms.

He likes to massage me, and I massage him, going for touch imposition.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Guest amber5885

You're movig way too fast for visual imposition. You need to slow down. With as many questions as you post a day I can already tell you that neither you nor chance are ready for it. Slow down or you'll end up doin more harm than good.

Guest amber5885

You at least have to have his form down perfectly for it to work so concentrait on that. When you can hold his image without it changing for long stretches at a time and it's the same every time then it's safe to try but if you try to impose a form that isn't solid in your minds eye you could end up with a mess

Touch, audio and sense imposition I think is okay at early stages though.